Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Buhari Why?,frustration Of A Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Why?,frustration Of A Nigerian (451 Views)

Buhari: Why Tinubu Is Better As An Ally Than Opponent / BBC Mocks President Buhari, Why Fly Abroad For Treatment (snapshot) / BBC Mocks Buhari:''why Travel Abroad For Treatment"(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Why?,frustration Of A Nigerian by ridwanayo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ever since buhari has won the2015 election,everything nigeria has been on auto-reserve,economy in chambles,nigeria went from being number three most developin economy in the world,also number one in africa,nigeria went from being number one most investable country in africa,the security in nigeria has deteriorated(though bubu tried on boko haram,but scavengers nd fulani herdsmen are doing worse),almsot all state are owing salary,even fg owe salary,power generation has dropped.

The one that vex me most is that the exchange rate keep falling like a diccck that just cum after sex.I school in benin republic nd we use to charge 1000naira. To 2700 or 2500 towards the ending of gej regime,now we change 1000naira to 1400(as at yesterday),things are really expensive nd its affecting our school fee nd other things,everybody now complainin,the money(naira)dat use to be more than enough for a month,can't even last two weeks nw.pls don't tell me its gej or fall or crude oil fault,how much did obj met in nigeria reserve in 1999 nd what was the price of crude oil then,it was very low compared to what buhari met in reserve nd crude oil price still he made something out of it.buhari is nt even trying at all,he seems nt to care even though people are dieing.gej is nt a saint like every other nigeria leader but his economic team were better,I don't know how they did it(though dem be thief)but they know aw to generate revenue nd they always had a solution to solve problems on the economy(don't blame militants cause obj also faced militants).buhari might fight corruption(though corruption wud never die with theway he his fighting it,cause he has neglected corruption in the armed force,schools,ministies,after his tenure corruption would only be worst cause he his only decieving himself if he thinks his method of fightin corruption is the right way).people have lost there jobs under buhari than under any president or leader in nigeria(be it military regimeexceptduring. Buhari days as a military leader),companies are folding up,just recently more than 1000. People av died in kogi while waiting for there pension to be payed nd many more.
I know some folks would say we should nt blame him,nd still blame gej,gej who only ruled 5years out of the 55 years nigeria has been independent should keep taking the blame or is buhari adminstration still fresh.buhari as nt commisioned one single project(except the train from abj to kano which we all know was a plan of obj,yaradua nd gej).

He should just pls so something bout the economy so nigeria can go back to whatgej left it till I finish school nd leave africa.

I don't mean to disrespect buhari but he seem endowed with ill-luck in his past military regime nd present civilian regime.
I always pray for him still cause his failure would be my country failure nd my country failure would affect me(let me nt say its my failure) nd also his succes his my country succes nd my country success is my success.

Cc modath
aresa
Tonyebarcanista
Firefire
Ajepako
Ajebutter
Abeymills

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why?,frustration Of A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Fi / Fayose Accuses Buhari Of Promoting Nepotism / NEWS!!! - Avengers Challenge Army To Come To The Creeks - Independent Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.