Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,392 members, 7,836,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Seven Ways To Maintain A Neat Home During Summer Holidays - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seven Ways To Maintain A Neat Home During Summer Holidays (411 Views)

Poll:should Children Be In Or Out Of School During Summer? / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos / Are You Looking For Activities For Your Kids This Summer Holidays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seven Ways To Maintain A Neat Home During Summer Holidays by moreviewblog: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
The holiday period is here and of course, the kids are back home with us and the house might not remain the same quiet and neat place, at least for the moment that they are around.

Play toys and pieces of papers would be everywhere, tables turned upside down, spills of drink, mention it; would make everywhere look messy. Sometimes, it drives one nuts to try and keep up with the chaos. It can be very challenging and overwhelming if you are a neat freak like me.

However, I am glad to tell you that I am not doing badly in this area. I will share my workable approach with you in this post.

Here they are.

Be determined
Remember that children will always be children, so don’t expect grown-up actions from them. Having a clean home shouldn’t be about the kids only, you also need to set your mind on putting bits and pieces together, at whichever corner of the house you find yourself. Be the garbage woman, pick toys and other wrongfully placed items up as you move around. Do not bother to scream out your lungs, using your hands would save you a whole lot of stress.

Read more http://moreview.com.ng/seven-ways-to-maintain-a-neat-home-during-summer-holidays/#more-433

(1) (Reply)

Do Westerners Beat Their Kids? / Identity Check! Who Are You? / Tested: How To Get Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.