Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor (1044 Views)

Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" / Pastor Ayo Exposed As NDA Chief Sponsor / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor by nemdy(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
The Former President Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted and dismissed the Statement linking him as the sponsor of the deadly militant group in the Oil region, ”The Niger Delta Avengers” (NDA), said it is an act of hatred and politically engineered.

A breakaway group, ”Reformed Niger Delta Avengers” (RNDA), which allaged recently split from the NDA, had issued a statement earlier over the weekend alleging that former President Jonathan was the “grand patron” of the militant group, Niger Delta Avengers.

Goodluck Jonathan, In a brief statement from Zambia, where he is scheduled to monitor elections next week, dismissed the list released by Cynthia Whyte, an alias for the spokesman of RNDA.

Former President Jonathan said he would soon issue a formal statement, but clarified that he was in no way tied to the NDA.

READ more http://www.gistlover.com/this-is-an-act-of-hatred-and-politically-motivated-for-accusing-me-as-niger-delta-avenger-sponsor-goodluck-jonathan-fires-back/

Re: This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jeun soke baba
Re: This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor by abduljabbar4(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Until criminals are caught red handed, they always deny it initially. Gej isn't an exeption. Even those that are caught red handed either blame it on the devil or claim that its their first time.

1 Like

Re: This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor by JimiOgunlola: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Even yoruba muslims, hausa and fulanis know that
Buhari himself can not believe this
thrash. MEND leader Henry and
Charles his brother were jailed by GEJ government. They have an axe to grind with GEJ and supported the opposition APC pre-2015 in order to try remaining relevant.
Since Buhari won they've been
romancing him in order to release
their leaders and stay relevant and
they are ready to throw GEJ and his
associates under the bus to get what they want. They are behind the fake "RNDA'. They are desperate.

Fulani and yoruba muslims hate
militants but they are ready to
sponsor MEND because they are the
only Anti-GEJ militants. We cannot all
be daft at the same time.
APC + MEND= Reformed Niger delta
Avengers (RNDA)

1 Like

Re: This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
..........GEJ, leave yeye talk for busy bodies abeg..........
Shey you are the new MANDELA......Zombies wouldnt like it sir......
Those that has not iota of influence to call the militant to order but want pipeline surveilance contract would not rejoice when they see how the militant honoured you by not declaring NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC.....
............na hungry dey worry them.............
Re: This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor by sammyj: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
One question GEJ did not answer is why he empowered the patron of the militant Tompolo with the water ways security contract and weapons procurement! !
Re: This Is An Act Of Hatred &politically Motivated For Accusing Me As NDA Sponsor by PaulIdu: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Buhari still chasing shadows as usual ..2 years into govt yet not a single prosecution as regards corruption..not a single KW added to the grid ..not a single kilometer added ..not a single point added to the GDP..I advise Jonathan not to take this govt serious because of non of us do again sef ..we just de look them

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Council Of Niger Delta Youths Hold Meeting / Oshiomole's Rigging Play Book exposed / Arrest Of Judges: DSS went beyond its boundary - Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.