Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Have You Blamed Buhari Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Blamed Buhari Today? (836 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits President Buhari Today At The Abuja House, London (photos) / Full List Of Fresh Ambassadorial Nominees Submitted By President Buhari Today / Photos From 74th Birthday Parade For Pres. Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Since APC came into regime in may 2015,no day has gone by without nigerians blaming something on buhari whether its is related to his government directly or indirectly,he must be blamed.
So I asked my fellow nigerians,have you blamed Buhari today? If no,then before today ends find something that has happen and blamed it on him

7 Likes

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by denko(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Buhari has lost the battle, with this post he's gone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by PaulIdu: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Who has time to blame a man that doesn't take his job seriously

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by Ussyberry(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

Bruhahahahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2016
FP to see Nairalanders reply
Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by naijaking1: 2:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Mafizo:

Since APC came into regime in may 2015,no day has gone by without nigerians blaming something on buhari whether its is related to his government directly or indirectly,he must be blamed.
So I asked my fellow nigerians,have you blamed Buhari today? If no,then before today ends find something that has happen and blamed it on him

The buck stops at the presidency, in case you don't know.
If Nigerians don't blame their president for thing gone wrong from his administration, who else should they blame

1 Like

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by policy12: 5:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by orisa37: 6:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by tsdarkside(m): 6:16am On Aug 08, 2016
blame him for what??..
Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by ba7man(m): 6:18am On Aug 08, 2016
As long as oil prices remain low and production is reduced by NDA, we will remain in this situation.......... till the economy is diversified which is not a year's thing.

Who ever finds himself in Buhari's position will have to deal with this.

1 Like

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by blackpanda: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2016
tsdarkside:
blame him for what??..

Anytin. Lols

Wait, rain is falling and I jst wash. This is so definitely buhari fault!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by naijaboy756: 7:25am On Aug 08, 2016
How will one waste efforts in blaming Buhari? People wasted efforts voting in the dullard. How do you want them to waste more efforts in blaming him again? Time will do the magic or nature via cou*,Abacha treatment etc will sort that out.

1 Like

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by Abeymills(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Yeye govt of lies
Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by Jengem: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
How will one waste efforts in blaming Buhari? People wasted efforts voting in the dullard. How do you want them to waste more efforts in blaming him again? Time will do the magic or nature via cou*,Abacha treatment etc will sort that out.

Why do you want buhari to die?
Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by MadeInTokyo: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2016
PaulIdu:

grin grin grin
Wicked

2 Likes

Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
blackpanda:

Anytin. Lols

Wait, rain is falling and I jst wash. This is so definitely buhari fault!!! grin

Lol
This is what am talking about
Just blame anything on him
Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by DelGardo: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Wailers be like...

Today is Monday, it should have been Friday. Meanwhile Buhari is there chewing gworo.
The Friday that Goodluck created has become Monday. Buhari is a dullard grin

Ndi ala.
Re: Have You Blamed Buhari Today? by Taylexmandel(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, Blaming Buhari everyday by day now suppose not to turn our National Anthem. We must set the record straight by saying that even if this administration is not working as expected from them. Then, I think encouragement should always be the song of the day into the hearing of our President and Governors in Nigeria while we all need to stop condemning those leading us all the time. The one that we citizens are doing for ourselves is the one that contributed so badly to our economic hardship most. For example someone will just increase a price of commodity all in the name of economic hardship and sell that particular commodity much more than he or she supposed and we now don't buy things at appropriate and actual price from different people. And when you asked they will say is Buhari. Please reality must be told. I remain my humble self Comrade Omotayo Adeola.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Prince Buruji Kashamu Gives Sallah Package To Celebrate Eid Kabir (photos) / Throwback Pix Of Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe / Pdp Wins Oredo: Collation Center Attacked By Apc Thugs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.