Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Need Someone That Can Edit An Id Card - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need Someone That Can Edit An Id Card (1506 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Edit A Scanned Document For Me. / I Need Someone That Can Edit Some Videos. / Simple ID Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone That Can Edit An Id Card by Rexkingsley(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Need someone that can help me edit an id card,I just need to change the picture and the name.the hard copy is not needed,,link up we can do some business
Re: Need Someone That Can Edit An Id Card by sixtus3606(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rexkingsley:
Need someone that can help me edit an id card,I just need to change the picture and the name.the hard copy is not needed,,link up we can do some business
Here are some recently concluded jobs.
You can reach me on 09020770314.
Looking forward to doing business with you. Thanks

Re: Need Someone That Can Edit An Id Card by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rexkingsley:

Una Kingsley mail me let me give you clean and clear editting sharply at affordable cost.Check my signature for my contact.

I dey wait..

Ps
Re: Need Someone That Can Edit An Id Card by Atom57(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rexkingsley:
Well u can contact me, Am gonna do it for u
Re: Need Someone That Can Edit An Id Card by denpen(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2016
Get in touch with me ...07034712230
Re: Need Someone That Can Edit An Id Card by DX10(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2016
I can have it done by the end of the day in digital format, all I need is a the photo to be edited and ID. My email is on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St / Please, What's The Career Prospect For 3d Modellers And Animators In Nigeria / 2 Years Ago All I Could Draw Was This. (hyper Realism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.