Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos (54692 Views)

Bride And Father Show Off Dabbing Skills On The Dance Floor / Cute Photos Of Groomsmen Dabbing / Man Shocks His New Wife With His Dancing Skills At Their Wedding Ceremony. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by skywalker001(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by Laid2001: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
To get dollar at N197 go for Hajj

But to get it at N167/$ go to Jerusalem
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by Oluwabenny: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
tabisegroup:
hilarious IRONY
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by strix(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
So u mean all this bridesmaid are single undecided buhari why
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by flokii: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lovely.. HML to d cute couple
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by Holamide222(f): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Beautiful bride
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by jericco1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Gee001:
Lovely. Happy married life to them. I tap into their blessing, lol. smiley

I'm ready to get married
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dab has taken over
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
rubbish n childish
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by ogechooky: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
OMO EGO DIKWA GOOD OOOO...
nyc pics
#LOVELYWIFE
#CUTEHUSBAND
#WEMAKINGMONEYTHISYEAR!
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by hymanflex(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
she might be a regular customer of quilox.
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by taheer88(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Waw
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by phabulux: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
tabisegroup:
Mshew!
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by igbalodehunter(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
I Can Site Her Milk factory
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by placeofallure(f): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dilidee:
Bt y all her maids come fat fat like dis?

Cngrts nne

No dab back 2 ur papa house o

They're big girls now what do you expect...girls like these are business executives, may even be CEOs, financially independent, they don't give a hoot what you think bout their stature, they can afford to buy a moronic husband for themselves, some of them may even be married or single moms and some of them may be...
now I'm pulling your ears closer don't wanna shout..."may be hoes"
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by Stanyvic(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
this DAB fever affecting everyone, how are we now going to cure this?? embarassed
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by bawajghai(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Omo see shapes
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by joefranky(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
See the bololo guy be like "snap quick i dun dey hungry" The guy behind the bololo guy be like "so emeka,u dun finally first me marry".
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
The venue is so on point.

I really need to learn this dabbing dance and whatever it is that people do these days. I can't keep attending functions and when the music comes on I end up looking like a mechanical facsimile.
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by aBbiie25(f): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Double chiefbridesmaid and double little bride. This one na double football team of bridal train. shocked
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by kenoz(m): 12:01am On Aug 08, 2016
O ya Dab
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by moshino(m): 12:48am On Aug 08, 2016
MrTour:
People still dey wed in this Buhari's govt.?

He for just gii am belle and leave mata.

Don't worry, some guy will soon just gii your sister belle and leave mata.
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by amtaken(f): 2:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Have you eaten?
tabisegroup:
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by kan12(m): 3:34am On Aug 08, 2016
I have not seen people Dabbing with dia faces challenging the camera man.
on a second thought.....what is dabbing? ,how is it done?
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by joyli: 4:41am On Aug 08, 2016
dainformant:
everybody just dey dab,,what does it mean sef

They are smelling their armpit cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by Trapnews: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2016
grin After the dabbing do the padding!
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by Edunwa302(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2016
If all dis ashobi ladies are still single den d bride is just ascaped
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2016
Nigeria ladies are always fat n shapeless from 26years up...see her frienz and single again chai...if u nekkid all these ones na stretch mark and pot belly go off ur ereeection
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by rano1000(m): 7:21am On Aug 08, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
nice
lol u funny
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by no1madman(m): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Beautiful vaginassssss. . .i 4 like marry dem all. . .
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by ussy09(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2016
dainformant:
everybody just dey dab,,what does it mean sef
Dab+ba=Dabba.
Re: Bride Shows Her Dabbing Skills At Her Wedding Event. Photos by tabisegroup(m): 8:33am On Aug 08, 2016
amtaken:
Have you eaten?
not yet dear ..Am preparing it. how about u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Decoration Smoke A Lady Ordered For Her Wedding & What She Got (Pix, Video) / Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa / Davido "City Of David" Concert In Lagos (Live Photos Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.