Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

(photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog (1434 Views)

Frodo, World’s Ugliest Dog: Transformation Photos / Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
A dog was discovered on the street sick and at the verge of dying by a man and his wife and took care of the dog to the extent that he looked unrecognizable from the pathetic state he was when he was discovered by the family. Pictures below
view more:http://www.thenationslight.com/2016/08/an-amazing-transformation-of-dying-dog.html

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by HungerBAD: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Following

2 Likes

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by mrhansome12(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by xreal: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
These are the kind of people that make heaven.

I am not GOD, but I am sure this is more than thousands of tithes.

1 Like

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
I cant upload pictures nairaland server is preventing me any help

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
More

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by damiz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Transformation

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by mrhansome12(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
More
cc: lalasticlala, seun

Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by mrhansome12(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
damiz:
Transformation
lol funny before picture
Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 08, 2016
Wow...this is good.
Me likey smiley
Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by dacovajnr: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2016
I'm Sure they are Danish...and this is the kind of transformation we were expecting from Bubu cry
Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Unbelievable transformation
The tale of Nigeria is looking at this pictures in reverse
Re: (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog by vincentjk(m): 1:36am On Aug 09, 2016
God is good

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever Wanted To Buy A Cheap But Quality Dog Chance Is Now / 11months Old GSD Crossed With Giraffe Available For 20k / Quality Workingline German Shepherds (for Stud Service)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.