Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Whats The Worst Punishment You Have Ever Gotten From Your Dad And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats The Worst Punishment You Have Ever Gotten From Your Dad And Why? (480 Views)

Would You Marry A Man Like Your Dad? See Replies Girls Gave / What Was The Highest Punishment You Got From Your Parents? / The Worst Kind Of Punishment You Have Seen In A Nigerian Household (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Worst Punishment You Have Ever Gotten From Your Dad And Why? by CeoMoses(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
I can still remember back then in my sixteen, when I broke a chair because I was locked outside,I angryily broke a chair,it was not easy that night,my dad grow so angry that he used me to play all kinds of sports and i still had to go on my kneels with the broken chair on my hands carried above my head hahaha

Add yours
Re: Whats The Worst Punishment You Have Ever Gotten From Your Dad And Why? by youngest85(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Monkey ciggarete......coz i moved 1naira
Re: Whats The Worst Punishment You Have Ever Gotten From Your Dad And Why? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
A very good beating cheesy bcox I abuse one 'lepa' aunty lyk dat undecided. She reported me to dad nd my dad did not spare the rod undecided. He gave me paracetamol after the beating sha
Re: Whats The Worst Punishment You Have Ever Gotten From Your Dad And Why? by waleadex(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
...just a knock on the head which led to disestablishmentarianism of my whole body system...lolz.
Re: Whats The Worst Punishment You Have Ever Gotten From Your Dad And Why? by dacovajnr: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2016
He tied my hands and legs together from behind and covered my Nose with a Petrol soaked handkerchief Mehn I almost died from sniffing the handkerchief....Reason: Coz I mistakenly Made my Mom tripped and fell..My Momma had to plead tearfully on my behalf before he finally let go cry cry cry another tym he turned me to punchbag coz I guided my face from being slapped by him and the punches afterwards were devastating as I managed to blocked ZERO punch grin grin #RestOnKing

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is Too Old To Start Having Kids In The Post 2000s? / 8 TV Watching Problems Only Couples Understand / Oe Joseph - Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.