Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Teacher Lola Goes Viral! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Teacher Lola Goes Viral! (750 Views)

Zuckerberg Meets Founder Of Nigerian Secret Facebook Group, Lola Omolola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by TeacherLola: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
There's a new space on the blogosphere www.teacherlola.com it started off as 1teacher2anoda..com and has just been rebranded.
Techies please check it out and review.
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by dammy13(m): 12:40am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice blog. But the background color is too flashy and correspond with the blog link color. Fix that
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by TeacherLola: 1:05am On Aug 08, 2016
dammy13:
Nice blog. But the background color is too flashy and correspond with the blog link color. Fix that

Thanks for the review dammy13
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by bedfordng(m): 5:41am On Aug 08, 2016
TeacherLola:
There's a new space on the blogosphere www.teacherlola.com, it started off as 1teacher2anoda..com and has just been rebranded. It is a platform for stakeholders in Nigerian educational system to share ideas and move the industry forward.
Techies please check it out and review.
you have to work on the background colour and image. would advice you remove background image. also try to work on the desktop view and remove unnecessary widgets
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by TeacherLola: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2016
bedfordng:
you have to work on the background colour and image. would advice you remove background image. also try to work on the desktop view and remove unnecessary widgets

Thank you, your review is quite appreciated.
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by obioji(f): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
I love your blog. It's unique!
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by OneWizy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nice concept
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by TeacherLola: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
obioji:
I love your blog. It's unique!

Wow! Thanks a lot, I am encouraged!
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by TeacherLola: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
OneWizy:
Nice concept

Thank you!
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by TeacherLola: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
bedfordng:

I just tweaked it, thanks for your advice. Please look again. What are useful widgets to add?
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by bedfordng(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
TeacherLola:

I just tweaked it, thanks for your advice. Please look again. What are useful widgets to add?
you still have much work to do on your desktop view. You will need to work on the template to add more features like auto read more, thumbnail image, customized share button etc. The images you add on your blog supposed to be displayed as thumbnail instead of the full size displaying on home page. This makes the blog load speed to slow. Remove the popular post widget and also featured post. Add the category/label widget.
Re: Teacher Lola Goes Viral! by TeacherLola: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
bedfordng:
you still have much work to do on your desktop view. You will need to work on the template to add more features like auto read more, thumbnail image, customized share button etc. The images you add on your blog supposed to be displayed as thumbnail instead of the full size displaying on home page. This makes the blog load speed to slow. Remove the popular post widget and also featured post. Add the category/label widget.

Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Any Video Into An Animated GIF / My Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Advice / Writer Needed..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.