Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Paul Pogba Set For Manchester United Medical - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Set For Manchester United Medical (244 Views)

Mbappe & Pogba Set World Cup Final Records / CONFIRMED: Alexis Sanchez Set To Undergo Man United Medical Today (Details) / Breaking: Arsenal Star Sanchez To Undergo Man United Medical In 'next Few Hours' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Set For Manchester United Medical by OwillyOscar(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Manchester United are on the brink of re-signing Paul Pogba from Juventus in a world record breaking of £89m deal. United will pay 105m euros for Pogba and performance related bonuses and other costs could see that figure rise.

Paul Pogba will have a medical in the next few days with the deal due to be completed in midweek. The 23-year-old, who left United for £1.5m in 2012, is set to return for a fee that surpasses Gareth Bale's £85m move to Real Madrid in 2013.

The Old Trafford club still have to agree personal terms with the France midfielder, although that is expected to be a formality. Pogba's imminent medical was announced just over 90 minutes before Sunday's Community Shield, which United won 2-1 against England premiere league champions Leicester.

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho said after the game at Wembley that United is the "perfect" club and the Premier League is the best stage for Pogba.

"We have everything to give him and we know the reasons why he wants to come to us," added Mourinho. "He comes because he knows the club, knows the city, many of the players and wants to be an important part of the project.

"If you want to be the best player in the world, if you go to Barcelona or Real Madrid you are in trouble because I don't think the other two best players will let you."

When asked about the size of Pogba's transfer fee, Mourinho said: "I don't think Real were upset when they broke the record with Gareth Bale or Cristiano.

"I don't think it's a reason to be sad - it's a reason to be proud.

"Football is crazy and the market has become crazy. What you think this season is crazy, you realise three years later it's not crazy any more.

"What is expensive and not expensive in football? I don't know any more. I just know he is a big player."

http://www.bureauspy.com/2016/08/paul-pogba-set-for-manchester-united.html

(1) (Reply)

GD Designs Rochdale Reviews [ 9 ] / Should Lead Cuba In The / Watch HDQ NFL 11 December 2016 Live Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.