Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" (20118 Views)

Nigerians Will See The Level Of Corruption In APC Government After 2019- Makarfi / Lagos State First Lady Dismisses Cleric Over "Act Of Disrespect" / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Its not too late man... angry angry angry

Gerarahere!!! Man..... undecided undecided undecided

Lubish.....

Why Cant u join Nairaland.....yeye dey smell everywhere...
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by winkmart: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2016
Bobo yi shey wanTA BON BAYI
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by tabisegroup(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2016
the tweet screenshots are too much na.. no space for us nairalanders (the house leaders)to comment sef
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Namdeenero(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2016
Nawa o, this man clearly got no fans.. See finishing abeg cry Even worst than Montero's Fatality grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by jerryfisher(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2016
rheether:
Wait until you come to Nairaland.
lolzzzzz na true na!!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by brain247(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2016
oga jimoh,if you be big man,na for your pocket.....we know send you,so you better get use to it.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2016
the political class has imposed hardship on us, and expect respect?, polithiefians be looking for respect
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by orisa37: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Because Tweeter is for everybody and that's Democracy.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by missuniverse(f): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
ohh, how I love Nairaland...

tells you the level of disrespect in every forum
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by JoeBlocks(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Welcome to the internet Mr. Ibrahim, where people who can not even look you in the eye in real life, you seize the opportunity avail them to curse you.

That's why there's age on the internet. You either ignore their mundane nonsense or insult them too.

Once again, welcome to the internet.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by emerged01(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
You never see anything.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
If you can't stand the heat, then stay the fûck out of Hell's kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by repogirl(f): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2016
See this one... he doesn't know that people are angry before. Not only are they angry, but they are also hungry and according to father Mbaka, hunger plus anger equals danger.

So therefore, Twitter is a very dangerous place right now. angry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by blazetitov: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They don finish Jimoh oooo

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by sunkoye: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2016
An average Nigeria politicians lives in self-denial of Nigeria deteriorated economy situation. all they care about is respect! respect!! respect!!.
and they are so ready to secure loan or loot forever to get the worship

Poor jimoh......social media no dey look uche face oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by SWORD419(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2016
abeg make him join nairaland, him go knw say wetin him see for Twitter na small
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Case of a cat asking to guard a colony of rats.................... grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by omogidi234(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Mod, abeg remove this Thread totally from Nairaland. If anything happens to my rib as a result of the extreme laughter emanating from this thread, I will sue you. Angry children bawo? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin angry grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin angry angry angry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by slap1(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
The man who ruined Newswatch magazine for us. angry
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by omogidi234(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
One user even said he has 630 followers, which means he would record only 630 votes. grin angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by magmax: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2016
Welcome on baord
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by KingGeorgey(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2016
See this mugu... U have not seen Chun chin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by adami48(f): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Even if the account is a fake or a test run account, the message has been passed already, at list he has seen how his Twitter account will be recieved, useless Bussiness man
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by Corpse: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2016
missuniverse:
ohh, how I love Nairaland...

tells you the level of disrespect in every forum
shut up
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by missuniverse(f): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Corpse:
shut up
why dont you make me?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by dermmy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Looking for respect on Twitter is like looking for Buhari's University degree certificate.

In other words you're looking for something that doesn't even exist.

Hahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by armadeo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
madenigga:
LoL...dat means if he joins Nairaland he wud run

He should feel the heat. Straight up.

A man already giving reasons for failure wants to govern a state with scarce resources.

I pity them if they elect him. He is already claiming 100bill debt.

Dilidee:
U nova see nothing...u jus de start.

I swear. Demnsuppose pour the guy heat make he deactivate the account.

Maybe this clowns don't know what we are going through. Maybe they think all is well because of Tue circles they roll in. Until they feel the heat they won't change.

Waiting for the day when a big political rally holds and the stadium is empty. How much is 500#. It cannot change your life in anyway.

Hungerbad though.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by armadeo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
slap1:
The man who ruined Newswatch magazine for us. angry

News watch good. I remember once I ran to the airport to make a desperate journey and the only flight was air Nigeria. I had never even heard I them before but I just believed that anyone running annairline would be careful.

Guy!!!!!@

It was prayer through out the journey. As my feet touched the ground I swore never again. Even the pilot's are stupid. How do you fly such a plane. Jeez!!!

Men i have never been so scared in my life. I could hear the bolts shaking mid air.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Joins Twitter: "They Never Told Me The Level Of Disrespect Here" by AlphaTaikun: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
IsThisChange:
Ondo state gubernitorial candidate Jimoh Ibrahim joined Twitter but got more than what u bargained for.

According to him. "Join twitter they said. They never told me the level of disrespect and bashing is this much here. Everyone seem angry."

https://twitter.com/JimohIbrahimOFR/status/762361466582425601
Bump.

LMAO... grin

Twitter NG and NL are populated by the same demographic distribution. So, I'm not surprised by the uncanny similarities in the insults here.

I wonder if Jimoh Ibrahim, the lawyer and business tycoon still uses Twitter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Police Stage Terror Drill In Abuja (photos) / Ambode Seeks FG's Permission For 3000MW Project To Power Lagos / Lagos Starts Total Evacuation Of Tankers On Apapa-oshodi Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.