Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

ROBERT MUGABE Named As The World's Best President. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ROBERT MUGABE Named As The World's Best President. (537 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / "Buhari Is The Best President Ever Elected In Nigeria"- Says Turkey Based Igbo.. / Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROBERT MUGABE Named As The World's Best President. by Undisputed88(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2016
President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe has been named as the World's Best President by "The United Nations Economic And Social Council" during their annual conference.
This decision was reached by members of a technical committee made up of experts from reputable international civil service organizations selected President Robert Mugabe as the best best president during the period under review.

The outcome of the report which was based on the Political, Economic and Social indexes of the country and the President topping being the best has been questioned by many.Many have criticized the credibility of the results as Zimbabwe has been enmeshed so many controversies since he took office and Mugabe is being constantly pressurized by the main opposition party condemning every single decision taken by Mr. Mugabe’s office.

Upon learning of the award conferred on him, President Mugabe responded by saying;

“I am very honored with such a prestigious recognition. I believe this feat has been achieved through hard work and transparency. I thank the good people of Zimbabwe for creating the enabling environment for me to perform my duties creditably as the President of our dear country”.

Read more@ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/robert-mugabe-named-as-worlds-best.html

Re: ROBERT MUGABE Named As The World's Best President. by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2016
Gud to hear
Re: ROBERT MUGABE Named As The World's Best President. by jamalnation(m): 2:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Ok
Re: ROBERT MUGABE Named As The World's Best President. by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Like seriously?
Re: ROBERT MUGABE Named As The World's Best President. by xpac01(m): 3:07am On Aug 08, 2016
What position did Sai Baba takr

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Denies Campaigning For Buhari / Which Nigerian New Generation Artiste Can Actually Win A Grammy? / EXCLUSIVE: ‘I Had To Kill Octomom To Save My Life.’ Mom-of-14 Nadia (now Natalie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.