Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,313 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan (19997 Views)

Bishop John Ibenu And Gabriel Aduku Escape Assassination In Kogi / Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by whitebeard(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2016
keally:

which boko haram are you talking about? the one that still ambush and kill your soldiers? or is it because there is a blackout of their activities by government order to media houses? or why do you think buhari is going to chad this week. just continue being gullible, you hear?. Any attempt to use force against Avengers will be a repeat of history of Vietnam. A word is enough for the wise.
Vietnam..smh..!! oga u are not a Nigerian so gerraraye...!!
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by GOFRONT(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Breeze don dey blow again.....Yans don begin open small small.... shocked
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Bombing is bombing whether it's from the NDA or Boko Haram.Oil pipelines were bombed in delta state last week
Na u bomb the pipeline lastweek abi?
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by GMBuhari: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Enough of these rants Shebi you people claimed Jonathan was weak against book haram and Buhari is the new sheriff in town? He should go ahead and annihilate the avengers and stop whining

How many of you and your people were claiming Ijaws-not-behind-attacks-lagos when Buhari rained bombs on them? Operation crocodile smile was put on hold because Jonathan came to. ASO VILLA to beg Buhari after the demonstration in Ogun and Lagos creeks.

Furthermore, the terrorists claimed Jonathan called them to hold thier peace, who is fooling who?

2 Likes

Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by nnokwa042(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2016
fiizznation:
Sorry to burst your bubble lad, boko haram and their sympathizers are already hanging on the gallows waiting for the last 'sharp pain of the butcher's knife'. Your avengers time will come. Be patient my friend. You know everything in this life is one step at a time.
ijaw man paid northerners to kill each others bomb churches and after finished bombing churches and no more churches they went after mosqus u must be out of mind i thought u people said igbos love money why not bribe the igbos to start bombing churches in the east? Northerners with thier masters from saudi tried to distroy Jonathan's government but it back fires on then and they will never ve peace again ,ka chineke mezie okwu
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by maimalari: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
His kinsmen want to kill him? Hmmm. That is why i must always say that charity begins at home. Jonathan wasted his opportunity to transform his kinsmen, rather he flaunts rangerovers and rollsroyces to their face. He will be safer in abuja cos he at least built some roads+almajiri schools for them. The northerners may protect him. But obviously he isnt safe in his home-state due to wicked negligence and intimidation that characterised his reign.

1 Like

Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by wreckerMcbeth(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
fiizznation:
I'm telling you. Only God would have known the kind of damage the evil boko haram sect would have done by now if the PDP guys are still in control. People will be very scared to even go the markets because bombs will be continuously going off like knockouts had it been that dasuki and his corrupt generals are still in charge of things.

The economy is bad no doubt, but people should also be grateful that the boko haram activities have been reduced to a very minimum level. People should just pray for the economy to recover ASAP.

Just so you know, the only reason BH heinous acts are not as potent as before is because power has gone back to the NORTH. This may sounds funny and childish to you but that is what has happened. Northern elites no longer give them moral support anymore. There are 3types of Boko-haram. They are: Religious Boko-haram, Criminal Boko-haram and Political Boko-haram. Political Boko-haram have sheath their swords as soon as they achieved their aims. Criminal boko-haram are easy to deal with but the will continue to strike every once in a while. The religious boko-haram will always be there till thy kingdom come because it's their way, their teachings, the values and moral as far as Islam is concern.
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by victorv12(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Why is Jonathan afraid of MEND? Mr President should help in the speedy release of Henry Okay in South Africa.

In fact, there are some allegations off corruption in regards to our former minister of oil, Diezieni and Jonathan in regards to independence day bomb blast.

Henry Okay must be release immediately! It's a valuable tool to be used against the Niger Delta militants.

1 Like

Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Who cares?!
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by Arsewipemod: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2016
ConqueredWest:
Even Buhari can't touch you without losing his life.

The best Democratic President Nigeria ever had
Oh what a silly statement!
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by Goke7: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2016
oga joe still playing the victim even as an ex President, na wa o. This victim mentality is they have brainwashed the ss and se with.

Oga joe, you keep making it difficult for your supporters to come to your defence.
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by barcaboi(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2016
keally:

which boko haram are you talking about? the one that still ambush and kill your soldiers? or is it because there is a blackout of their activities by government order to media houses? or why do you think buhari is going to chad this week. just continue being gullible, you hear?. Any attempt to use force against Avengers will be a repeat of history of Vietnam. A word is enough for the wise.
eyah....yet borno pple celebrated last Muslim festival in their homes for the 1st time in 6yrs or so....sorry for bn pained. ..wonder ow many versions we go believe sef;
1. PMB is the sponsor of boko
2. Boko soldiers are winning 9ja soldiers
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by barcaboi(m): 11:33am On Aug 08, 2016
whitebeard:
Vietnam..smh..!! oga u are not a Nigerian so gerraraye...!!
leave am make e dey brag.....na only small missile dem use on top dem head for ogun and lagos wey dem run.....dey can only hide in the creeks
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by basadenet: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Get should just ignore them. He remain the best President till date.
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by 400billionman: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
fiizznation:
Sorry to burst your bubble lad, boko haram and their sympathizers are already hanging on the gallows waiting for the last 'sharp pain of the butcher's knife'. Your avengers time will come. Be patient my friend. You know everything in this life is one step at a time.

So we should believe Jonathan is sponsoring Avengers just like you said that Ihejirika sponsored Boko haram ?
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by progress69: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
keally:

Lol. You know why i like the internet? Its a place to live in self deceit, display ignorance, and do the lame chest beating.
International and local media have report tremendous progress in dealing with BH. Major roads are now being opened in Borno, vilagers are going back to their villages, a live match was played in a stadium in Borno, children are going back to sch just like we see in chibok? It is difficult for the military govt to gag the media, not to talk of a civilian govt. You can keep wallowing in self deceit, and posting poo to suit ur wailing appetite. Buhari can't arrest dilector, today he is sponsoring football matches in Kuje prison. Buhari can't go after Tompolo, today Tompolo and his father are hiding like a church mouse. Your eyes will clear when IDP camps are set up for villagers in Bayelsa, Rivers and other troubled areas. Obj levelled ODI, till today nothing happened. So my friend u can keep making useless rant on the internet, anything u say here is as inconsequential as the o in colonel grin

3 Likes

Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
See as I dy cry for igbotic idoits that believe this shit.....abi av u all Eva seen wer d devil is been threatened by his agents......if dy like dy kill him KO kan aye....

Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
ConqueredWest:

There will be no scarcity of ignorance in Nigeria as long as we still Nigerians like you. grin]
Even the grand daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari is not so ignorant.

Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Noted

It is well
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by Coolgent(m): 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Shut your smelly mouth up!
MEND i wish u success
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by kgr8mike(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
My dear Jonathan can't have links with rubbish.

He is too decent to be associated with such low life and love level thoughts.

Our dear GEJ is not 'featherbrained'
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by whitebeard(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
barcaboi:
leave am make e dey brag.....na only small missile dem use on top dem head for ogun and lagos wey dem run.....dey can only hide in the creeks
he never experience real warfare..he think say nah the won way he see for firm be warfare...i f those guys that were killed by that missile where asked if they would join the militant again if given a second chance..there answer would be no...oga con sit down for chair he day make noise Vietnam...!!! smh..!!

2 Likes

Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Abagworo:
Jonathan is haunted by his conscience. The October 2009 bombing was contracted by him to blackmail Northerners which Henry Okah rejected and had his family destroyed for just refusing to implicate Northerners in the bombing. The future remains pregnant for Mr Jonathan as freedom for Okah brothers puts him in danger.

www.thestreetjournal.org/2012/05/“jonathan-begged-me-to-blame-north-for-october-1-blasts”-henry-okah-claims/

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4921-jonathan_faults_henry_okah_s_claims_on_bomb_attacks.html

This is not hidden as it was a presentation in the court at far away South Africa.

A SPOON FED CHILD HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by sekundosekundo: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
ba7man:
Do they still ride around seizing territories, overturning military bases, bombing as far as Abuja and Lagos, threatening the Presidency like they used to?

No sir, because they have finished their first assignment of making Nigeria ungovernable under GEJ and have appointed another leader that will carry out the 2nd assignment of killing all the Christians and islamize Nigeria.
Re: MEND Still Wants My Assassination - Jonathan by graphiti: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
progress69:

Lol........... . You can keep wallowing in self deceit, and posting poo to suit ur wailing appetite. Buhari can't arrest dilector, today he is sponsoring football matches in Kuje prison. Buhari can't go after Tompolo, today Tompolo and his father are hiding like a church mouse . Your eyes will clear when IDP camps are set up for villagers in Bayelsa, Rivers and other troubled areas. Obj levelled ODI, till today nothing happened. So my friend u can keep making useless rant on the internet, anything u say here is as inconsequential as the o in colonel grin

grin grin. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Edo 2020: INEC Releases Provisional List Of Candidates, AAC Missing / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.