Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Money Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Transfer (960 Views)

Money Transfer Agent / Bill Payment Services / Naira To Appreciate As CBN Issues Licence To New Intn.l Money Transfer Operators / Money Transfer To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Transfer by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Any method to transfer money from USA to nigeria without using western union or money gram kindly need good options and transparent choices. Thanks
Re: Money Transfer by Pavore9: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
Any method to transfer money from USA to nigeria without using western union or money gram kindly need good options and transparent choices. Thanks

Through domiciliary account.
Re: Money Transfer by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
Pavore9:

Through domiciliary account.
please can you explain have not use it before can we talk private or you englighten me on it please.
Re: Money Transfer by Pavore9: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
please can you explain have not use it before can we talk private or you englighten me on it please.

If you have a domiciliary account (USD)with a Nigerian bank, the bank will provide you with Swift details with which the sender will use from his/her own end to send the money down to your domiciliary account (USD) and that should reflect in your account within 2 working days.

Ask around before you settle for a bank to open the account with.
Re: Money Transfer by abbeyboy2o15(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Pavore9:

If you have a domiciliary account (USD)with a Nigerian bank, the bank will provide you with Swift details with which the sender will use from his/her own end to send the money down to your domiciliary account (USD) and that should reflect in your account within 2 working days.

Ask around before you settle for a bank to open the account with.
i dont have but got someone who can open it for me in naija, so is the recipent going to be paid in naira or dollar.Am the sender just want clear info about it am sending (USD).
Re: Money Transfer by Pavore9: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=abbeyboy2o15 post=48295606]i dont have but got someone who can open it for me in naija, so is the recipent going to be paid in naira or dollar.Am the sender just want clear info about it am sending (USD).[/quote

l made USD transfer to Nigeria a week ago, l sent to a relative's Stanbic dom accout (USD), he went to one of the branches where he was told they had only $20 bills (which is a no no) then he checked at another branch and got to withdraw $100 bills. I can't recall what he was charged for withdrawing but it was very small in comparison to what l sent down.

Your person in Nigeria should visit different banks to get up to date info on what is obtainable.
Re: Money Transfer by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=Pavore9 post=48296173][/quote]ok would tell the person to check and get the information. Thanks
Re: Money Transfer by Pavore9: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
ok would tell the person to check and get the information. Thanks

You are welcome.
Re: Money Transfer by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Pavore9:

You are welcome.
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Omg!!! Hausa Man Paid N20k For A Bag Of Rice In Ibadan & Money Turns To N5 & N10 / 10 Suitable Paid Traffic Source For Cpa Offer / Transfer Fund/money Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.