Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think (2773 Views)

Awilo Longomba Pictured With Peter Okoye In The Studio - He Looks So Different / Niyola Rocks Tattered Jean And Jean Jacket, Looks Good In It / The Snakes Sound Sultan Sees When He Looks At The Nigerian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by atialery: 2:41am On Dec 09, 2006
this guy looks cool and acts good too.what do u think about his looks.

Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by neelsel(f): 2:55am On Dec 09, 2006
Ok, I am not too concerned about his looks (although the pic does look ok), Can he really act?

Give me the names of his movies, then let me be the judge,
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by naijacutee(f): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2006
Where do you get Cameroonaian movies from?
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by eslynera(f): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2006
yeah, where from??
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by atialery: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2006
to get cameroonian movies and get to know about them,just check out www.magictouchvideos.com.just checkout the pose below.this actor is damn hot

Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by snazzydawn(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2006
hot? I don't know about that. He just does not do it for me.
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by Raymand(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2006
Wait, they make movies in cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by choongtin(f): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2006
that is some U.G.L.Y person

1 Like

Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by snazzydawn(f): 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2006
more like dramas, nothing like Nollywood. Just like Tales by moonlight.
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by snazzydawn(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2006
sef sef, I think the author of this thread is the person in that pic trying to gain some cheap popularity cos Camerounians make drama, not movies and that guy,.,. never seen him in their "movies"
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by Raymand(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2006
choongtin:

that is some U.G.L.Y person

LOL grin it's not like you have a profile picture we could drool over tongue
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by Chiori(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2006
Atialery, this thread should be closed. It is all based on falsehood. I live in Yaoundé, and Magic Touch Videos is a Nigerian film shop there, and is not into any video production. All their movie stars are those who have featured in Nigerian movies, like Jean-Pierre Essomé, Petra Miye, to mention a few. So please, do not try to play with the intelligence of we Nigerians.

When you mention Cameroon's best actor, what will you have to say to people like Minkot Mindong, Mandjanga, Man No Lap, and of course, the all renown Mendo Ze?
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by naijacutee(f): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2006
Chiori:

Atialery, this thread should be closed. It is all based on falsehood. I live in Yaoundé, and Magic Touch Videos is a Nigerian film shop there, and is not into any video production. All their movie stars are those who have featured in Nigerian movies, like Jean-Pierre Essomé, Petra Miye, to mention a few. So please, do not try to play with the intelligence of we Nigerians.

When you mention Cameroon's best actor, what will you have to say to people like Minkot Mindong, Mandjanga, Man No Lap, and of course, the all renown Mendo Ze?
Happy Birthday, Chiori!!!!

I just wanted to ask a question. If you live in Cameroon, could you, or anyone you know be available to send copies of their movies to the UK on a regular basis?

Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by jaybaby(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2006
hmmmm
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by Chiori(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2006
There is no Cameroon home video. The only three that were produced are Nigerian movies with a sprinkling of Cameroonian artistes featuring.
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by sisisisi(f): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2006
@ topic
Abeg,what are u talking about?Which best actor?We are barely trying to produce movies and u are already talking about best?
Kai.
Na lie oh.Dat boy no be best actor (if indeed,there are any now)
Not dissing him but to say that we had a movie industry,which already has best actors/actress, is not so true cool
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by cecipopula(f): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2006
He acts fine, that's all i can say for now.
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by neelsel(f): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2006
Chiori:

Thanks for the clarification. Chiori, It was greatly appreciated. I am apalled at the lenght some people would go just to seek attention, It's a damn shame,
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by LanreDaMan(m): 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2006
what an IDIOT
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by neelsel(f): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2006
LanreDaMan:

what an IDIOT

That wasn't for me, right?
Re: Cameroon's Best Actor.he Looks Good.what Do You Think by ladykool(f): 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2006
is it butterz u mean he look cuz he doesnt look good! and i havent seen him acting so,

(1) (Reply)

Jude Engees Okoye's Little Secret Exposed: He Used To Be A Bus Conductor! / Ebube Nwagbo Shares Make-up Less Pic / Married Woman Kills Herself because Her Boyfriend Fail To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.