Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please Advice Me On This One: - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Advice Me On This One: (650 Views)

Please Advice Me On Nysc Exemption Letter And Discharge Certificate / Urgent!!pls Advice Me On Benek Engineering School Of Welding / Advice Me : Pharmacy or Physiology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On This One: by dayo1401: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2009
fellow Nl i need your advice, i am a fresh biochem graduate, awaiting, nysc, and i am thinking of doing a professional course, so i dont just wait at home,
after a little research, i concluded with doing something alittle otherwise my course of study, and i stumbled into oracle, which has to do with IT

please educate me more on oracle, 10, have heard all stuffs about it, yea, its about data base managment, handling of data and stuffs, but how is it like when it comes to searching for a job,
is oracle that lucrative,
please i need your candid advice on this one,
some months back, or lets me say a year, it was oracle 9g, or so, now its 10g and its keep advancing, cos of technological improvement, but once completed, does the labour market truly recognizes it, ??

would love to hear from those who have completed thiers, both the employed and umemployed,
thinking of starting by next week, at aptech, they said, 175,000
Re: Please Advice Me On This One: by canuck(m): 3:20pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ Poster
If you're thinking of going into IT, you're probably looking in the right direction with Oracle. Since you don't see your self in a lab coat, goggles, and test tubes doing titration, then the application certification may be a short route to getting into the market.

All the best.
Re: Please Advice Me On This One: by zuuby(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
Just saw this post now.
If u have not already started,take your money and go and learn about networking first since
you do not have any IT background.Then u can choose what field to go into.
Oracle ? It's better you don't go in for the money cos u won't like it if u don't like it already.
Re: Please Advice Me On This One: by AMHEART: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2009
Hey Bro,
Very nice to know that you are keeping your head up.Well, i have let you know that no knowledge is a waste.The 10g programme is nice and you will definately smile at the end of the day.If you are in Enugu you can go to Uranium technology.Its an IT firm and they will lecture you on the latest and most need programme.Remain great.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed / Help! Exxonmobil Test! / Please I Need Information For Navy Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.