Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Profitable Is UBER Cab Services? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Profitable Is UBER Cab Services? (1597 Views)

How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Farming Business In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Garri Processing? Find Out Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Profitable Is UBER Cab Services? by Khez: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Please Guys can one explain to me how the Uber cab thing works? and if its a good business to invest in?

if i get a car now, whats the next steps?

Thanks guys......
Re: How Profitable Is UBER Cab Services? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Uber is a technologically-driven taxi company which helps customers hail comfortable taxis from anywhere, using just a smartphone application. The customer downloads the Uber app on his/her phone and when a taxi is required, just pushes a button to request one. Using a special algorithm, the app then matches the customer to the nearest pre-verified taxi and provides a fare estimate. The app also automatically charges the customers registered card and the driver also gets paid directly into his bank account weekly, so no cash ever needs to be exchanged.

You can make up to 150k a month
Re: How Profitable Is UBER Cab Services? by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
@OP
Will you get a car? I can get a "partner" that will drive and make delivery to you. You both agree on commission based on uber recommended %.

(1) (Reply)

### DIY ##Daily Cryptocurrency FREE Picks.....Averaging Over 100% Return Weekly. / Earn Free BTC On Android / Apply For Loan Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.