Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US (30920 Views)

Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by olayinka807: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Aisha Buhari and her daughter Zahra have departed the US after a 4-day visit. They are pictured at the airport...

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/photos-aisha-buhari-her-daughter-zahra.html

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by olayinka807: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

See More Of Their Lovely Dresses & Departure Pictures @@@
http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/photos-aisha-buhari-her-daughter-zahra.html
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by saintkel(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Ok welcome, how much did u spend in d usa? 40mil? For just 4 days? And u didn't even meet with d President? Ok dats good. Welcome Ma. Dnt u quote me pls!

13 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by cruzita(f): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2016
they keep lavishing our money on useless things

ZOMBIES

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by solid3(m): 10:52am On Aug 08, 2016
The Ugandans and their vice president Fayose will not like this.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by amnesty7: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2016
undecidedFayose and the wailers

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by tkondscreen(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2016
I THOUGHT THEY SAID THIS WOMAN CAN NOT GO TO THE US.

CHAI, WAILERS. WHERE HATH THOU?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Pavore9: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Laughing in kiswahili! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by hobermener: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Globetrotting with tax payers money while the country is neck deep in recession, flaunting expensive designer bags, the cost of which could cater for hundreds of starving kids and women living lives of filth and despair as refugees in their own country. And when you ask how the wife of a president who rode on the waves of austerity and integrity to electoral victory could afford such, zombeeeez who have sworn to defend their god's ineptitude even to their own detriment will call for your neck. Your husband borrowed 25 million to obtain nomination form, and you flaunt a HAND BAG that is almost twice that price!!! And no one is asking questions? Nigeria is indeed cursed, and the present situation is Gods punishment on Nigerians for being stewpeed.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2016
saintkel:
Ok welcome, how much did u spend in d usa? 40mil? For just 4 days? And u didn't even meet with d President? Ok dats good. Welcome Ma. Dnt u quote me pls!

Don't worry the real zombies are coming for your head BTW am neither zombie nor wailer grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by seedorfg(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Ntoor to fayose

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Stuntkid172(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2016
where she dey go?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Oklander: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Is Fayose dead or what? he has been silent for this past 4days that Aisha spent in the U.S. This is what happen when you run your mouth on issues have no knowlegde about. Shameless ignoramus!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Iseoluwani: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Thought it was Supposed to be 10days visit

Now they have spent $80millions for feeding alone

I have a question that bothers me. Are we supposed to have the office of first lady?

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by ionsman: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2016
That's UAE... .

According to one hopeless soul... Wailers are horrible

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Goroz: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Iseoluwani:
Thought it was Supposed to be 10days visit
Now they have spent $80millions for feeding alone
I have a question that bothers me. Are we supposed to have the office of first lady?

KEEP KWAYET! undecided

saintkel:

I just did, what will you do? undecided CAPSLOCK me to death? grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Delicious22: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Something tells me that Aisha aide is helping her to oil the engine. But hey, I might be wrong, it might be another guy doing the servicing.

Mtchewww

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by just2okworld(f): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Welcome back home
I need some $$$$ though

That's what I want from unaas exchange rate no dey friendly now
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by MadCow1: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4078603_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba

I heard the FBI didnt have fuel in their car to go and arrest her thats why she is escaping without capture.. angry

Fayose is the Man of the People.

Fayose never lies..

Fayose the is the second son of God and the direct younger brother of Jesus and was born by a Virgin named Kemi in a Kernel in Ado-Ekiti.

15 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by 1zynnvn(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2016
She didn't get to take a pix with Michelle. Is someone going to drink the poison or not.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Jirate(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Stuntkid172:
where she dey go?

If You don't want them to come back to Nigeria, hit Like. grin

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by BoosBae(f): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2016
This Aisha and Zahra sef... This lady will be another attention seeking first lady undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by erico2k2(m): 10:59am On Aug 08, 2016
tkondscreen:
I THOUGHT THEY SAID THIS WOMAN CAN NOT GO TO THE US.

CHAI, WAILERS. WHERE HATH THOU?
where have you been, so U never hear say nor B USA airport be dat?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by StOla: 11:00am On Aug 08, 2016
I don't see the FBI chasing after her seeing that she's the most wanted fugitive in the USA as Fayose would have us believe?

Now let Fayose pay a visit to the USA to investigate why she was not arrested.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by ehikwe22: 11:01am On Aug 08, 2016
That place doesn't look like Dulles Airport. Who has been at that airport recently to confirm?

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Corpse: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Dullards
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Money is power, your respect these days depends on the cash you got,i wish to be a richer dude, money solves 90 percent of problems if you have health

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by erico2k2(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2016
ehikwe22:
That place doesn't look like Dulles Airport. Who has been at that airport recently to confirm?
It isnt

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Corpse: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Jirate:

If don't want them to come back to Nigeria, hit Like. grin
Me2

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Money is power, your respect these days depends on the cash you got,i wish to be a richer dude, money solves 90 percent of problems if you have health.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by davodguy: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Here's my humble personal take on this matter.

NOTE I'm an unrepentant buhari and APC supporter.

Fayose messed up big time by daring Aisha Buhari to go to the US. Cos Fayose was being confident of himself, trying to divert attention away from the probe of his election in 2014.

If he had a functioning brain, he would have realized that even if Aisha Buhari was involved in the scandal, there was no way that could have prevented her from Traveling to the US as first lady of Nigeria. Same immunity that shields him from being arrested in Nigeria, wouldn't allow a foreign government arrest an Ambassador or representative of a country, except there's a warrant for war crimes against.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 08, 2016
But come oh!y dis rich Muslim dnt wear Jihab like oda mumu poor ppl way d carry religion 4 head......juz a question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Soldiers Drown In In Bayelsa In Boat Mishap / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.