Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? (922 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / 39 Benefits Of Sending Blessings Upon Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2016
Surah 46:8-9
Or do they say, 'He has forged it'? Say: 'If I
have forged it, you have no power to help
me against Allah. He knows very well what
you are pressing upon; He suffices as a
witness between me and you; He is the All-
forgiving, the All-compassionate.' Say: 'I am
not an innovation among the Messengers,
and I KNOW NOT WHAT SHALL BE DONE WITH ME OR YOU.I only follow what is revealed to me; I am only a clear warner.'

These references should trouble any Muslim. If Allah greatest prophet is uncertain of were he will spend his eternity, what will become of his follower ? As Jesus say " blind cannot lead the blind, they both will fall into pit "

According to the above expositors Q. 46:9 was
canceled out or abrogated by Q. 48:2 since the
latter text states that Muhammad’s past and
future sins had been forgiven.

But is this what the verse actually says? Does it
really claim that Allah had forgiven all of
Muhammad’s previous and latter sins? Let us
see:

Surah 48:1-2
Lo! We have given thee (O Muhammad) a
signal victory, That Allah MAY forgive
thee of thy sin that which is past and
that which is to come, and MAY perfect
His favour unto thee, and MAY guide thee
on a right path,

As the readers can see for themselves the
reference doesn’t say that Allah HAD forgiven
Muhammad completely, but that he MAY
forgive his messenger of his sins. Moreover, the following Surah which was composed at a later time, shows that Allah hadn’t removed all of Muhammad’s sins:

Surah 110:1-3
When comes the Help of Allah (to you, O
Muhammad against your enemies) and the
conquest (of Makkah), And you see that the
people enter Allah's religion (Islam) in
crowds, So glorify the Praises of your Lord,
and ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS Verily, He is
the One Who accepts the repentance and
forgives.

The question to ask is why is Muhammad still
being commanded to ask forgiveness for his sins if Allah had already completely forgiven him? the text of Q. 48:2 doesn’t say that Allah would definitely wipe away his prophet’s sins, but that he may do so if he so chooses to. Yet Q. 110 makes it clear that Allah hadn’t chosen to remove all of Muhammad’s sins, which explains why the latter is still being commanded to seek for forgiveness. After all, if Allah has already forgiven Muhammad then there is no need to remind or command him to ask to be forgiven.
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Allah warn muhammed not to have doubt, and the danger of having doubt:
Surah 10:15
And when Our clear revelations are recited
unto them, they who look not for the
meeting with Us say: Bring a Lecture other
than this, or change it. Say (O Muhammad):
It is not for me to change it of my
accord. I only follow that which is inspired
in me. Lo! if I disobey my Lord I fear the
retribution of an awful Day.

And YET muhammed had doubt:

Surah 10:94-95
And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt
concerning that which We reveal unto
thee, then question those who read the
Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the
Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So
be not thou of the waverers. And be not
thou of those who deny the revelations
of Allah, for then wert thou of the
losers.

Yet it is hard to see how Muhammad could
avoid having serious doubts when his deity is
constantly warning and threatening him. These
repeated scare tactics would cause him to have greater doubts and may explain why
Muhammad never felt certain whether Allah
would honor him,
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by analice107: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2016
Lolzz. Satan an his Messenger. When you serve Satan, it's always the case. Uncertainties.
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
A
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2016
No reply from our muslims friends ? If the head is not certain if God would grant him eternal rest, what will become of his followers ?

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by truthmans2012: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
malvisguy212:
No reply from our muslims friends ? If the head is not certain if God would grant him eternal rest, what will become of his followers ?

They will tell you your question is a repetition. I wonder why they cannot answer again and again, especially for those who didn't read it at that time and those who are just joining nairaland.

My advice to them is: save your answers in your device for you to copy and paste them in subsequent needs for them. Excuses that threads are repeated are nothing but al-taqqiya.

1 Like

Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2016
How many times do you want this to be explained to you? Truthman2012 already knows that it has been answered that's why he is telling you what he is expecting.

Please nobody should tell him anything
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2016
truthmans2012:

They will tell you your question is a repetition. I wonder why they cannot answer again and again, especially for those who didn't read it at that time and those who are just joining nairaland.

My advice to them is: save your answers in your device for you to copy and paste them in subsequent needs for them. Excuses that threads are repeated are nothing but al-taqqiya.

Funny. Why not use google instead?
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by truthmans2012: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Funny. Why not use google instead?

What is nairaland for ?

Why are you on nairaland and not visiting Google alone?
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2016
malvisguy212:
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Cc OliviaPope
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by Ken4Christ: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
They know the truth. They are afraid of persecution. Only the brave among them have renounced Islam.
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Ken4Christ:
They know the truth. They are afraid of persecution. Only the brave among them have renounced Islam.
This people are ready to die for lies. Only God can open their eyes. Muhammed is a liar.
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
malvisguy212:
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by Rilwayne001: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lol, seems i will have to be digging my old threads too

2 Likes

Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by malvisguy212: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
hellow
Re: Was Muhammad Certain Of His Salvation? by iceboy4752(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2017
Hahaha. See nonsense post! OMG!!
Who told you that Muhammad(S.A.W) made that statement in S.46:9?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Is Not Your Spouse, But Your Co-fornicator / Awful Effect Of Sex Jihad. / Biography Of Imam Of The Masjid Alharam Makkah: Shayk Abdul Rahman Al Sudais

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.