Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Omg!! Bloggers Can Now Earn From Tumblr Ads - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Omg!! Bloggers Can Now Earn From Tumblr Ads (512 Views)

Omg?? Atm Card With Fingerprint Scanner / OMG! Bully Anniversary Is Out For Android Phones (rockstar) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg!! Bloggers Can Now Earn From Tumblr Ads by zlent16(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2016
The news that bloggers can get another alternative apart from Google Adsense makes Tumblr ads a spectacle to explore.

Over the years, Tumblr has become an alternative to Blogger, WordPress and other micro blogs. The Micro blogs Simplicity, showed across easily through which Users can set up blog pages and customize the page is like spreading butter on bread.

What makes it interesting now that Tumblr Page cost virtually nothing to set up, apart from a little effort to choose from limited customized themes and a break in sweet is worth, especially now that Naira has been on losing streak pitted against dollar. I am not an economist analyst of any sought, for that reason I am not willing to start deliberate on the Economy woes.

Basically, the buzz around ads is that Users of Hosted blogs on would be able to make Money from ads displayed on their blog.

The ads is just but some inches away from rolling out, before then, we know little to much to assert that users can either choose to keep their blog ad-free or Jumping on Tumblr’s Adsense alternative. Ads on the platform are not new, although restricted to the dashboards Section.

fola4la lalasticala Mynd44

Read more www.techrez.com/bloggers-money-from-tumblr-adds/

(1) (Reply)

An Alternative To Facebook Messenger / Uk-based Nigerian Lawyer Sues MTN For N200m For Giving His Phone To A Third Part / Should I Flash My Replica Samsung Galaxy Grand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.