Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend (18578 Views)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) / Ooni Enitan Adeyeye With Oba Sijuwade In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by stephenduru: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2016
The 3rd Oba Okunade Sijuwade Annual Leadership Lecture & Awards was held at Ife Business School.

Ife Business School, a Centre for developing entrepreneurs and corporate leaders combines the rich history and heritage of Ile-Ife with its learning and professional activities.

This year's Annual Leadership Lecture & Awards played host to eminent Nigerians and Monarchs; with Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, Ooni of Ife, as the Chief host and Royal Father of the Day.

Among the dignitaries that attended were: Chief Ernest Shonekan,  Otunba Adekunle and Erelu Ojuolape Ojora, Chief Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Chieftain), Chief Oyekunle Alex-Duduyemi, among many others. Traditional Monarchs were also in attendance: Obi of Onitsha, HRH Nnaemeka Achebe, Etsu Nupe, Alhaji Yahaya Abubakar, Oniru Iruland , Lagos, Oba Elegushi of Ikateland, HRM Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi, to mention a few.

In his speech, Ooni of Ife, Oba Ogunwusi, Ojaja II reiterated the need to invest in youths and their development as Africa's future entrepreneurs and leaders.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/ooni-of-ifeobi-of-onitsha-oba-saheed.html

1 Share

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by stephenduru: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2016

2 Shares

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by stephenduru: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2016
stephenduru:
More
more

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by stephenduru: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2016
More

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by doublewisdom: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2016
I like the way the Obi of Onitsha carries himself with dignity.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by Trailblazer1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Great men who are busy unifying the Nation while the dullard in chief in Aso rock is scattering undecided

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by Category1: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don't know I'm say, just gave me likes
.. sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by CHANNELStv2020: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
OBI OF ONITSHA MY RESPECT.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by dunkem21(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Obi. .. amu na ekele o.. cheesy

Ooni.. I dey throway salute cool

Ehm, some many things are evident in this pics but.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by lawdbreezy: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Watvthe hell
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by datola: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ife Business School. Where is that one?

See classic display of culture, friendship and royalty.

Kudos to Oba Ogunwusi ati awon loba loba from the east, north and the west.

6 Likes

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by Sunnycliff(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
Paramount Kings!

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by EYIMICHAEL(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
doublewisdom:
I like the way the Obi of Onitsha carries himself with dignity.

You are spotted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by lekkipropertyy: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Awesome. .. I love royalty

1 Like

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by Lilimax(f): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
I just like this Ooni of Ife smiley He likes reaching out and uniting everybody.
He is a true leader indeed!

Abeg, what is it with those styles of hair by those men wearing white in the first picture?
Is it a traditional style of hair or just effizy? embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
House of Kings.
I am suppose to be there
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by snyperboi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
fucking monarchs... people who hunger and thirst for money. they don't care about their followers. the government always closing their mouth with money..
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by hucienda: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Royalties.
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by helphelp: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
It's ok it's ok it's ok
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by egift(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4078804_fbimg1470627459524_jpeg3b23298969c1047bd989ed560e663cb4

Nigeria is Great. Blessed with Royalty, Love, Honor, Respect and many more.

Please don't be deceived by some hateful pathetic miscreants roaming in darkness.

God bless Nigeria!

17 Likes

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by Flexherbal(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok. Our traditional rulers should help sanitize Nigeria.
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by buharisbae(f): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow I like the obi he's more of a royalty

well kudos to the ooni he seems to bring unity

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
long live d king
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by azeecoboy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
J
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by bosschinalu(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
BOYZ IN MY LEAGUE... CARRY-ON[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by Vilshow(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Classy Royalty
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by arosunshine(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2016

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by sourcebabez: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lilimax:
I just like this Ooni of Ife smiley He likes reaching out and uniting everybody.
He is a true leader indeed!

Abeg, what is it with those styles of hair by those men wearing white in the first picture?
Is it a traditional style of hair or just effizy? embarassed

Its called" ilari" which simply means dividing the head, those guys are call "emese" they seat at the feet of the king to run errands for him. I'm a proud princess of the source.

7 Likes

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
Okay. Did they share Rish and steu at the event?

1 Like

Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by tkondscreen(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
THIS ONI SELF IS ANOTHER PRESIDENT ON HIS OWN.
SEE HIS ENTOURAGE, THOSE MEN THAT USUALLY FOLLOW HIM.
THEY DO SIT ON THE FLOOR.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE REASON? I ALSO NOTICE NOW THAT THEIR HAIR CUT STYLE IS DIFFERENT.
HMM.....
ONIRISA!
Re: 3rd Oba Sijuwade Lecture & Awards, Ooni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha Attend by oluwasegun007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oni Always standing out, Even among Royals... grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Take Isese Festival Elsewhere, Kwara Police Urges Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.