Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Waec, Waec Waec How Many Times Did I Call You? (pls Read) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec, Waec Waec How Many Times Did I Call You? (pls Read) (876 Views)

Writing WAEC 10x Those Days Because Of 2 Subjects, How Many Times Did You Write? / How Many Times Did You Write Jamb? / Did I Do Wrong To Study In Maritime Academy Of Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec, Waec Waec How Many Times Did I Call You? (pls Read) by SmathGate(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2016
i just checked my little sisters WAEC RESULT, i was happy for a moments when i saw her cleared maths and further maths (both A1) others were B2 and B3 then i saw english and i wanted to cry for the girl because she dey read, morning, afternoon, night. the result goes thus

DATA PROCESSING B3
CIVIC EDUCATION A1
ENGLISH LANGUAGE D7
FURTHER MATHEMATICS A1
MATHEMATICS A1
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE B2
BIOLOGY B3
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS B2

i was wondering why can't they just help with let my people go C6 for God sake but sha e don be as e be

pls help us analyse if she can still write Jamb this year or wait till next year for another WASSCE. she aspires to study Pharmacy in the Almighty UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS. pls all contributions is welcome
Re: Waec, Waec Waec How Many Times Did I Call You? (pls Read) by Sleekshady(f): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
GCE form is still out, let her sit for it, my sis cleared all her papers in similar fashion only to have a D in Economics, we are patiently waiting for NECO results to be released
SmathGate:
i just checked my little sisters WAEC RESULT, i was happy for a moments when i saw her cleared maths and further maths (both A1) others were B2 and B3 then i saw english and i wanted to cry for the girl because she dey read, morning, afternoon, night. the result goes thus

DATA PROCESSING B3
CIVIC EDUCATION A1
ENGLISH LANGUAGE D7
FURTHER MATHEMATICS A1
MATHEMATICS A1
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE B2
BIOLOGY B3
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS B2

i was wondering why can't they just help with let my people go C6 for God sake but sha e don be as e be

pls help us analyse if she can still write Jamb this year or wait till next year for another WASSCE. she aspires to study Pharmacy in the Almighty UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS. pls all contributions is welcome
Re: Waec, Waec Waec How Many Times Did I Call You? (pls Read) by ademiD(f): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
SmathGate:

DATA PROCESSING B3
CIVIC EDUCATION A1
ENGLISH LANGUAGE D7
FURTHER MATHEMATICS A1
MATHEMATICS A1
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE B2
BIOLOGY B3
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS B2

hope she registered for neco? if not tor... same as my sis she cleared her result only for waec to dash her d7 in english

(1) (Reply)

... / Laspotech Goes On Strike.... NASU STRIKE. / Harmattan Fire Safety.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.