Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] (34640 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by akankemi1(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
was she sleeping?
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by dollyinxx(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Women driving...what's she doing outside d kitchen?!
I pity the unlucky girl who will or have fallen a victim of being your wife... I dnt blame u though, by their statement you shall know d family there were brought up
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Beamborla(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Women driving...what's she doing outside d kitchen?!
I'm sure you would modify this post of yours when you become sober

1 Like

Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by LorDBolton(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Shop or kiosk?

Anyway seen it many times or Sony max programs so this ain't new... how many nigerians fit actually drive?

Just wait... the devil has gone to hide cos he knows he's about to get blamed again.
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by princee7(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
this is the result of wen you smoke Oshogbo weed for the first time and need a place to park.
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by marxwellerr247(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
she drove out of tention , or probably witches used their remote control to drive the car .

But thank God for life ! !
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thank Almighty God nobody got injured.
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Olushauneddy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
What do you expect...?.. in Ado-Ekiti and not Lagos. How many people get motor for Ado-Ekiti. Definitely the road will be free compared to our hustling and bustling jams for Lasgidi here.
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by donkayze(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
thats what u get when u give learner a V6 machine to learn how to drive
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by forexbinary: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Amiloaded and Ekiti news, like garri and ground nut grin grin grin

Help me with that meme if you have it cool
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
oshogbo weed at work. Lets go diaaa

Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by pretty16(f): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Gbese re e ooo
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Kobicove(m): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
The woman is a learner...you can even see the "L" sign attached to the back of the car
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by skywalker001(m): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks God no life was lost
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by LOVEGINO(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
See free garage grin
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Slimflame(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Orubebe01:
Endtime drivinggrin
End time comment
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by EmekaBlue(m): 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin not modifying anything
Beamborla:

I'm sure you would modify this post of yours when you become sober
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by EmekaBlue(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin unlucky or over lucky coz I wil get her a driver
dollyinxx:

I pity the unlucky girl who will or have fallen a victim of being your wife... I dnt blame u though, by their statement you shall know d family there were brought up
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by dallyemmy: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Fayose why?
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by room089: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
The car didn't fall inside the gutter!
Hmmmm!
I smell evil from the village!
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by faladeSM1132(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
oyb:
Photo op for governor ponmo

Fayose can donate a satchet of rice to the shop owner.

Fayose has good name pass you and your coconut head
Pray for your future. ........
Iranu.. .....u
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
faladeSM1132:

Fayose has good name pass you and your coconut head
Pray for your future. ........
Iranu.. .....u

who let the head of the ekiti okada riders association in?
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by 4ward(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God no life was lost sha
Stanleywaxy:
A woman created chaos today, 8th August when she drove her Honda car straight into a provision shop along Adebayo junction, Ado-Ekiti.

Amiloaded source reported that the woman was driving out of her street with her little daughter, both seated in front and out of fear drive into a shop she was facing. It was understood that the woman left the scene immediately the accident occurred. No injuries were reported in the incident.

The shop owner, who was away during the incident was really sad when she arrived the scene.

“The shop front view section and some accessories were damaged. But what ’ s important is that no one was injured.

See photos below...

http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/08/omg-woman-drives-into-shop-in-ado-ekiti.html?m=0

Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Thoughty2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
looking for parking space. i guess she found a good one
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Dexema(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
She didn't crash the vehicle, she parked the car in the woman's shop.
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by greatman247(m): 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
She probably heard Fayose was sharing Yam and rice inside the store.. grin

Lol. She must be a learner. grin
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by Biospnx(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dis is no news for me. Sometimes ten yrs ago two drunk frnds coming from d club drove into a shop and one vehicle on d oder, and dey didn't wake up till arnd 8am. In fact na ppl wake dem
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by RicardoRich(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol... It always amuses me wen I see some women driving... *dey'll almost hug d steering while driving... grin
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by amanze15(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
after they go dey fight for women rights lol grin grin grin ever wondered why they dont allow them in same category as men in Motor sports angry angry angry
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by lonelydora: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
And na V6 Honda Accord she dey even drive.
Re: Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] by jasab(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
God you are wonderful I remember the day of my wedding similar case happen even mine is still bigger than her own, i stop at the 3rd room in Amoyo along ilorin God thank you once again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The All New 2019 Ford F-150 Is Sporty, Luxurious And Powerful. (photos) / Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) / Photos Of Accident Along Lekki-epe Expressway In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.