Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Actress, Ruth Kadiri Showered With An Expensive BMW Car Gift By London-based Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Ruth Kadiri Showered With An Expensive BMW Car Gift By London-based Boy (1426 Views)

Ruth Kadiri Curses Politicians And Yahoo Boys / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman / Fan Proposes To Actress Ruth Kadiri After She Posts Hot Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ruth Kadiri Showered With An Expensive BMW Car Gift By London-based Boy by goldmynetv: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
It’s no news that Ruth Kadiri is currently one of hottest divas in Nollywood. As it is, she is part of the most sort after females in the Nigerian movie industry.

Love has however, made the Actress go extra miles. According to Nigeria films, she is in a relationship with a London based man and Ruth kadiri, is the latest on the bloc to receive a very heart melting gift from her man as she has just gotten a car gift.

Read more.........
http://hitz.ng/2016/08/actress-ruth-kadiri-showered-with-an-expensive-bmw-car-gift-by-london-based-boyfriend/

Re: Actress, Ruth Kadiri Showered With An Expensive BMW Car Gift By London-based Boy by tukdi: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Op, count me out of this cock & bull story! Please NLanders join hands with me as i celebrate FTC!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Change - See How Makeup Transformed This Old Woman / Rihanna Looking All Rastafarian For Her Role In 'Ocean's Eight's: See Pix / Nigeria Celebrities That Have Spent Time In Jail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.