Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable (11626 Views)

Please Has Anyone Been Able To Check His/Her WAEC Result Successfully? / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate? / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by crunchyg: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Her name is Iloabuchi Vivian Chinonyerem who cleared her WAEC Exams with straight A's

Wow that's amazing, Lalasticlala let's celebrate brain atleast once on Nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by tukdi: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy Please as you celebrate this result ALSO celebrate me for being FTC!!! As the owner of this result is feeling ontop of the world now, me too is feeling same for being the FTC!!! I am very very excited! It has not been easy to get to this level! I thank NL for giving me this Golden opportunity of being the FIRST TO COMMENT!!! **sheds tears of joy**

18 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by chocolateme(f): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good but don't talk about electric shock here please.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Theoritical(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
My score was far higher than this when I wrote mine'. She try shaa' One orijin

3 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by ichommy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Theoritical:

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by ReInstalled(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by piperson(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok ok
I remember her exam centre

lol

that one that invigilators whers smoking igbo in the bush during exam periods grin

4 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by viyon02: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Even during our time when the level of distracting is very low such a result is almost impossible, is it now that students don't want to read again someone have this result? when all they want to do is watch telemondo and be in three to four social media e.g whatssap 2go badoo Facebook etc i bet he or she must have done it in runs school.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by dopedealer(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
This result is made in ABA if you think i m lieyin check it out grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
dopedealer:
This result is made in ABA if you think i m lieyin check it out grin
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
piperson:
Ok ok
I remember her exam centre

lol

that one that invigilators whers smoking igbo in the bush during exam periods grin

dafuk grin

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by frostland(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
wow I don't believe dis na her father get waec which kind result be dis

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by AsoRockz01(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Theoritical:

Higher than that? Guess you scored A0 allthrough.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by AsoRockz01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
Since WAEC was releasedd, there has been massive influx of excellent result on this forumm makes me begin to wonder if what we were taught is different from what they are taught now or lemme say did WAEC change their marking schemee.

My Conclusion: I think WAEC has started asking verbal and quantitative inn their exams.
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by crunchyg: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef?
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by GdexFolami(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
tukdi:
cheesy cheesy Please as you celebrate this result ALSO celebrate me for being FTC!!! As the owner of this result is feeling ontop of the world now, me too is feeling same for being the FTC!!! I am very very excited! It has not been easy to get to this level! I thank NL for giving me this Golden opportunity of being the FIRST TO COMMENT!!! **sheds tears of joy**
oo ni sence
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by GdexFolami(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Higher than that? Guess you scored A0 allthrough.
no mind am maybe na AB the guy gt all through,he con think say na grade.
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Mykelpato(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol. If u wan pass ur waec.. Quickly come down to Anambra or Abia state.

#ProudYeebo

1 Like

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by YungMillionaire: 1:06am On Aug 09, 2016
cool
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Birniwa(m): 3:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Did everyone score A1 flat in their WAEC this year or could this be the work of photoshop??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Akshow: 4:03am On Aug 09, 2016
admnpauline:
My Waec 2016 poor result . Thanks to Mr Afolabi he help me to check and upgrade my waec result this year. i was having problem with ENGLISH , CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY which i need so much he help me to upgrade the Three subject from D7 to A1 all my paper was excellent . Mr Afolabi i thank so much sir for making my future bright to study my desirable course in the institution with my waec complete o'level result.
my fellow waec candidates who has any problem in they waec you can contact him if you need his help in your result
upgarding now before it get late.
Are you got real? Ur brazen shamelessness has no part. U silly scammers

2 Likes

Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by whizbee(m): 5:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Awesome
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by healer22: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Haba wetin this can't be true na photoshop wetin sef everybody come dey get A1
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by YhungPablo(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Go over Everything.. I had
1 A1
4 B3+2
4 C5+6
Glory be to God.. I made it dz year.. looking forward for Lasu Admission.
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Kruzilano(m): 9:10am On Aug 09, 2016
IGBOS be repping....
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2016
Aba made result.
Re: WAEC RESULT: What This Girl Got In Her Waec Will Shock You, Unbelievable by Obinnio: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
And this is the result of my boy from my alma mater, Marist Brothers Juniorate, we no dey carry last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Must Do As A Freshman In A Higher Institution / University Of Ibadan 2017/2018 Post-UTME Form Is Out. Cut-Off Remains 200 / China Offers Scholarships To 47 UNICAL Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.