Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

WBO: Micah Stops Kareem - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WBO: Micah Stops Kareem (385 Views)

FIFA Rule Stops Nwakali, Mohammed / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight / Supersport Stops Broadcast Of Live NPFL Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WBO: Micah Stops Kareem by phibetakappa: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Undefeated WBO Africa bantamweight champion, Duke Micah, successfully defended his title and obtained a record of 18 career wins after knocking out Nigeria's Yakuub Kareem over the weekend.
Micah’s victory was confirmed after the eighth round when his contender threw in the towel.
“I did my best to come out of this fight in peace and with a nice face. … This is my best fight because he is someone who can receive punches. … It was a good test for me,” Micah said.
The bout was staged at the D.J. Hathiramani Hall of the Accra Sports Stadium on Saturday August 6.
Source: Ghana/ClassFMonline.com/91.3FM

(1) (Reply)

French Midfielder Paul Pogba Has Rejoined Manchester United / Pogba Finally Set For The Man Utd Stage He Deserves / Photos: Nigerian Footballers Who Have Played In The English Premier League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.