Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #1 [ANEMIA] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #1 [ANEMIA] (743 Views)

Health Problems That Arise During The Rainy Season / Sickle Cell Anemia And Yellow Eyes / Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #1 [ANEMIA] by SanBarbra: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Do you know that BLOOD DISORDER (ANEMIA) is caused by
Vitamin B6 deficiency, Vitamin C deficiency, Vitamin E deficiency!
You can treat this illness using:
1) Nature Min/Forever Daily
2) B12 plus & Aloe Vera gel
3) Fields of Greens, AbetacarE.
Visit www.figobizworldwide.org (select Total Health Consult) to read more product recommendations for any Health Conditions or Call Dr. (Mrs) Ononuju Ebube on 08175367979 OR 07030985380.

Re: Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #1 [ANEMIA] by nelszx: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
This post reels of lies. Let me use this forum to correct this anomaly;

1. Anaemia is not a blood disorder but rather a condition of decrease in percentage of blood volume.

2. Deficiency on all the vitamins you listed can't cause Anaemia but rather Vit B12, Iron and folate (B9) deficiency can.

If you want to sell or promote your product please don't misinform the general public to drive home your submissions.

N.B: Anaemia is characterised by blood loss through intravascular, physical injuries, trauma etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #1 [ANEMIA] by SanBarbra: 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
nelszx:
This post reels of lies. Let me use this forum to correct this anomaly;

1. Anaemia is not a blood disorder but rather a condition of decrease in percentage of blood volume.

2. Deficiency on all the vitamins you listed can't cause Anaemia but rather Vit B12, Iron and folate (B9) deficiency can.

If you want to sell or promote your product please don't misinform the general public to drive home your submissions.

N.B: Anaemia is characterised by blood loss through intravascular, physical injuries, trauma etc etc.

I would rather ignore you but i felt like correcting you. You see, i am a medical nurse and i have been practicing for 5 yrs. Anemia, Leukopenia, and Thrombocytopenia are all Blood disorder.. Please don't mislead the public if you are not sure okay, please! Thanks for correcting this anomaly
Re: Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #1 [ANEMIA] by nelszx: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
SanBarbra:

I would rather ignore you but i felt like correcting you. You see, i am a medical nurse and i have been practicing for 5 yrs. Anemia, Leukopenia, and Thrombocytopenia are all Blood disorder.. Please don't mislead the public if you are not sure okay, please! Thanks for correcting this anomaly

Sorry ma no vex, but for education sake the Anaemia, leucopenia and thrombocytopenia are still not disorders but mere conditions (state). The disorders that could arise from red cell disorder which can cause Anaemia are SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA and THALASSEMIA.
Leucopenia is not a disorder but a state of decreased white cell. White cell disorder known to man is the typical LEUKEMIA; same as thrombocytopenia it's just a state not a disorder, the platelet disorder common to those who know isn't thrombocytopenia but HAEMOPHILIA.

Madam this is my field. There's a huge difference between a state (condition) and a disorder.
P.S: Don't quote me if you still want to claim you know

(1) (Reply)

Is Pregnancy A Death Sentence?? (martenal Mortality In Nigeria) / Kedi Qinghao Capsule: Anti-malaria Product / Catfish Dangerous For Your Health, Causes Cardiovascular Diseases – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.