Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee (1472 Views)

Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event / Photos From The Galaxy S8 Launch Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by phonedaddy: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Infinix decided to surprise everyone with their star studded launch event of the Infinix Hot S at Ikeja City mall, on Friday they brought Dbanj and took selfie with him, i missed that part, but on Sat i saw Owen Gee at ICM at an Infinix Hot S event too. How Infinix always pull out surprises like this is still a mystery to me,but trust me i got a first hand picture of the humour filled comedian and i decided to share some of the pictures here grin grin

Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by thatbiggirl: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Please who is Owen Gee?
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Africanman123(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2016
LOL, seriously? grin grin
thatbiggirl:
Please who is Owen Gee?
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by dasphinx1(m): 11:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Africanman123:
LOL, seriously? grin grin

grin
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Pheeknow: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Owen Gee, the only comedian with no signature joke.
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Reeberry: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pheeknow:
Owen Gee, the only comedian with no signature joke.
Signature joke? I don't get.
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Smallbaby(f): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
That guy used to be funny sha, i still remember some of his jokes wink grin grin
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by tech2477: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2016
Used to be?? What planet are you from?
Smallbaby:
That guy used to be funny sha, i still remember some of his jokes wink grin grin
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by tech2477: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2016
How much is the phone?
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by safas20(f): 11:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Read it is 45k somewhere on jumia
tech2477:
How much is the phone?
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Onerandomgirl(f): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
@tech2477 do you have the money? Let me help you buy one wink
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by nerdfrost(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
All these people asking who Owen gee is.. Nawaa oo angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Africanman123(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Owen Gee, i was at his 40th birthday, baba still look fresh sha grin
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Mobileman829(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Owen Gee is your daddy grin grin
thatbiggirl:
Please who is Owen Gee?
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Smallbaby(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
You wish, wetin u come dey find for nairaland
Africanman123:
Owen Gee, i was at his 40th birthday, baba still look fresh sha grin
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by phonedaddy: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Read again oo, the price have changed oo, this is a change government. wink
safas20:
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Smallbaby(f): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Joke wey get signature nah. grin
Reeberry:
Signature joke? I don't get.
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Onerandomgirl(f): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Owen gini?
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by thatbiggirl: 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
You mean girls now sell phones This change is real wink
Onerandomgirl:
@tech2477 do you have the money? Let me help you buy one wink
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Africanman123(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Na God direct me come here oo grin grin cheesy
Smallbaby:
You wish, wetin u come dey find for nairaland
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Onerandomgirl(f): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Hello everyone, stand a chance of winning the Infinix Hot S, headsets and other amazing consolation prizes during this Olympics.Simply follow this link http://mis.transsion.com/webapp/RlkMi/goto/getward and enter for the raffle draw.

How to participate

1) Prize-winning odds are 100%. Each draw costs 20 gold coins. Prizes include gold coins and physical prizes. You can get gold coins by commenting and posting on the Xclub website.
2) Each ID (Username) can make 5 daily draws..
3) Prize winners will find prize details on Xclub.
4) Prize winners must provide their address, email, and phone number. Customer service will contact the winners within 7 working days.
5) Infinix reserves the right of final interpretation for raffle rules.

Pasted as copied
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by tech2477: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Am seeing 48 something, even the one on Jumia am not seeing it again.
safas20:
Re: Pictures From Infinix Hot S Launch Event With Owen Gee by Sarhyd(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
I got mine yesterday for 49

(1) (Reply)

Best Apps To Create 3D Images With Your Android Smartphone / Airtel Just Gets Worse And Worse Each Day / Samsong And Lg Home Thearter Pls Which Make Shld I Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.