Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One) (424 Views)

Clearing And Forwarding Business / Get The Original And Complete Documentation For Custom Clearing Shipments / Alabama Dynamic Shipping Limited Has Rapid Solution To Freight Forwarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clearing And Forwarding Business! (part One) by Haleonet: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
…HOW TO MAKE HUGE MONEY DO CLEARING & FORWARDING BUSINESS!
INTRODUCTION

Each time I think of the enormous wealth that is available to Nigerians on the Clearing and Forwarding of goods from the ports. And the percentage of Nigerians that are aware of the gold mine that is called Clearing and Forwarding, which is fractional, I have not cease to wonder how my countrymen could be so ignorant or indifferent to this “well of oil”.

The Clearing and Forwarding can be a source of great confusion for many people. The average Nigerian generally falls into one of three groups. The first believes investing into Clearing and Forwarding is risky and as such is frightened to invest, thereby depriving themselves of their share of the national cake......To read more, visit www.haleonet.com

(1) (Reply)

Warren Buffett Increases Stake In Apple / Achieve More In This Harsh Times / Learn Hot To Make Money Either Online Or Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.