Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Share Your Near Death Experience... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Near Death Experience... (3337 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / A Nairalander Near Death Experience Story / My Stupidity, Daddy's Love And The Near Death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Have you ever been in a situation you never thought you would overcome? Have you ever seen death very close and you said your last prayer or nearly did? If you have, this thread is for you. Share that near death experience that whenever you remember it, you feel like crying considering the faithful ness of God upon your life... You may not understand until you are faced with such situation.
I can't forget Feb., 2012 when I was robbed by 'hardened men' with a lot of ugly looking guns at about 3am along Benin-Ore express way. I saw death!
Share yours...
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
I've had many close calls.
brb!
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by ronald4lif(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
I've had approximately 5 near death experience but two were most remarkable.

It was on my way to Abuja from Lagos on a coaster night bus. Somewhere near Okene in Kogi state daredevil gun men struck. I was deep in sleep when I was awoken by gun shots and massive yawping from co-passengers. The bullets were coming from the abeam side of the bus and everyone had to recumbent on the floor in a hasty bid to eschew random bullets.

The bus conductor and driver were gunned down coz they were the primary target so they can stop the bus, driver shot on his shoulder but the conductor wasn't so lucky and got shot near his heart, died on the spot. We were all ushered out of the bus and come see beating while searching everyone.

The worse of it all was that I and another guy was instructed to hold the bus doors while they search all the bags and each time they heard a sign of a car approaching they hide behind our backs using us a shield just incase it was the police coming.

And as if that wasn't enough the heartless idiots took turns in raping the girls on the bus after ransacking every bags. And I was just too lucky that my sister didn't travel with me as we were meant to travel together. A decision she took just about 20mins before I left for the park on that unfortunate night.

The tother one was a terrible car accident with a drunk friend who drove straight into a ditch after dismissing all claims that he was inebriated and should let me drive. I regretted boarding his car with him. It was a terrible accident but gladly we both came out with minor injuries.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
PushPlay:
I've had many close calls.
brb!
I'm waiting
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
ronald4lif:
I've had approximately 5 near death experience but two were most remarkable.

It was on my way to Abuja from Lagos on a coaster night bus. Somewhere near Okene in Kogi state daredevil gun men struck. I was deep in sleep when I was awoken by gun shots and massive yawping from co-passengers. The bullets were coming from the abeam side of the bus and everyone had to recumbent on the floor in a hasty bid to eschew random bullets.

The bus conductor and driver were gunned down coz they were the primary target so they can stop the bus, driver shot on his shoulder but the conductor wasn't so lucky and got shot near his heart, died on the spot. We were all ushered out of the bus and come see beating while searching everyone.

The worse of it all was that I and another guy was asked to hold the bus doors while they search all the bags and each time they heard a sign of a car approaching they hide behind our backs using us a shield just incase it was the police.

And as if that wasn't enough the heartless idiots took turns in raping the girls on the bus after ransacking every bags. And I was just too lucky that my sister didn't travel with me as we were meant to travel together. A decision she took just about 20mins before we left for the park on that unfortunate night.

The other one was a terrible car accident with a drunk friend who drove straight into a ditch after dismissing all claims that he was inebriated and should let me drive. I regretted boarding his car with him. It was a terrible accident but gladly we both came out with minor injuries.
oh God! God's grace at work. Yours was more deadly than mine.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lalasticlala, have you had any?
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by ronald4lif(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mbkite:

oh God! God's grace at work. Yours was more deadly than mine.

I see. But why didn't God extend his grace to the poor conductor whose life was cut short in the ill-fated incident?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by GodnGold: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
ronald4lif:

I see. But why didn't God extend his grace to the poor conductor whose life was cut short in the ill-fated incident?
Take a moment man!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by ladyF(f): 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 2:56am On Aug 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

we can't question God. His ways are not our way. He knows it ALL.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by pweeryambre: 10:13am On Aug 09, 2016
was in a 14 sitter bus going to work and our bus was speeding on a clear main road and from nowhere a truck just hit our car from behind and our bus tumbled severely and fell hard on the tar road tumbling while shattering glasses and cut out a ladies ear and the drivers ankle.
I piece of glass cut a curve on my right cheek and another piece fell inside and stuck in my left ear. Nobody died though, but there was so much blood and I was really scared. and the truck that hit us, for some reason never stopped, it kept going anyway.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2016
pweeryambre:
was in a 14 sitter bus going to work and our bus was speeding on a clear main road and from nowhere a truck just hit our car from behind and our bus tumbled severely and fell hard on the tar road tumbling while shattering glasses and cut out a ladies ear and the drivers ankle.
I piece of glass cut a curve on my right cheek and another piece fell inside and stuck in my left ear. Nobody died though, but there was so much blood and I was really scared. and the truck that hit us, for some reason never stopped, it kept going anyway.
It can only be God.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
pweeryambre:

waoh! shocked
pweeryambre:

waoh!
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:
LadyF share yours
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mine was when i reached orgasm after a breathtaking sex with a calabar lady, a youth copper exactly, i cum nonstop for about 3minutes, it was so sweet but i thought i was going to die.
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Mine was when i reached orgasm after a breathtaking sex with a calabar lady, a youth copper exactly, i cum nonstop for about 3minutes, it was so sweet but i thought i was going to die.
chai
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by MasterJayJay: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
near-death ex·pe·ri·ence
noun
noun: near-death experience; plural noun: near-death experiences

an unusual experience taking place on the brink of death and recounted by a person after recovery, typically an out-of-body experience or a vision of a tunnel of light.

Conclusion: No one has told his/her near death experience so far on this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
MasterJayJay:
near-death ex·pe·ri·ence
noun

an unusual experience taking place on the brink of death and recounted by a person after recovery, typically an out-of-body experience or a vision of a tunnel of light.

Conclusion: No one has told his/her near death experience so far on this thread.
have you had any?
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by MasterJayJay: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mbkite:

have you had any?
Nope, but I have passed out about 4 times.
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
MasterJayJay:
Nope, but I have passed out about 4 times.
share the experiences. BTW, how did you knw you actually passed out?
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by MasterJayJay: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mbkite:

share the experiences. BTW, how did you knw you actually passed out?

I was a member of the boys brigade in our church back in the days. I didn't not eat that morning and I came for the drills. Well, I don't really have a vivid memory of what happened before I saw myself being carried away and our pastor was praying for me.

The other one was in our house, there was a big amplifier that I mounted in our dining room, I connected to it my laptop so the audio could be audible enough. Then I mistakenly hit my arm on the it, afterwards I felt dizzy and didn't know when I landed on the floor.

The third one was when I went to lock our gate and I accidentally got one of my fingers jammed, the pain was so severe. I managed to lock the gate and hurriedly went upstairs, I felt dizzy then and as soon as made contact with the couch I passed out.

The last one was when I was sick. I barely had the appetite to eat that morning. I managed to put some food into my stomach, then I stood up to go get water from the fridge to drink. I passed out while trying to open the fridge. I later heard my mom screaming 'blood of Jesus!!!!' smiley she quickly ordered for the anointing oil in her room to be brought.

Those are my 'passing out' experiences.
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
MasterJayJay:

I was a member of the boys brigade in our church back in the days. I didn't not eat that morning and I came for the drills. Well, I don't really have a vivid memory of what happened before I saw myself being carried away and our pastor was praying for me.

The other one was in our house, there was a big amplifier that I mounted in our dining room, I connected to it my laptop so the audio could be audible enough. Then I mistakenly hit my arm on the it, afterwards I felt dizzy and didn't know when I landed on the floor.

The third one was when I went to lock our gate and I accidentally got one of my fingers jammed, the pain was so severe. I managed to lock the gate and hurriedly went upstairs, I felt dizzy then and as soon as made contact with the couch I passed out.

The last one was when I was sick. I barely had the appetite to eat that morning. I managed to put some food into my stomach, then I stood up to go get water from the fridge to drink. I passed out while trying to open the fridge. I later heard my mom screaming 'blood of Jesus!!!!' smiley she quickly ordered for the anointing oil in her room to be brought.

Those are my 'passing out' experiences.
They are all near death experiences. Thank God for your life.
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by ladyF(f): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mbkite:

LadyF share yours
Typing.... grin
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Ranchhoddas: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
ladyF:

Typing.... grin
No need. You were rushing to be first to comment and hit your head on a hard surface. You passed out. The end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by ladyF(f): 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
No need. You were rushing to be first to comment and hit your head on a hard surface. You passed out. The end.
Lmao!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
MasterJayJay:
near-death ex·pe·ri·ence
noun

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
[quote author=walcut post=48343370][/quote] the guy you quoted is an English master.
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by MicroBox: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mine was very long ago..
We went to shagari quarters to fetch water. Me, my brother, some neighbours including JJC skilz (Jenifa's husband) we all went in mummy's car (Abdulrashid 'jjc' mum). When we got down, we brought out all the containers and start fetching water though we really need the water but going that far with ride is actually for the fun of it. While playing around, I went to a corner to pee then here comes this men who handed me sugarcane, the next thing I lost my mind and start following this men we've gone a bit far when I heard my brother called out my name at the top of his voice immediately I regained my memory and the men ran away..
After the incident, I was so scared because I felt helpless and chained immediately I was handed the sugarcane as if something or somebody is guiding me to follow through a path which I couldn't say no to, I just know something is wrong but I couldn't fight it because I have completely lost my memory but my subconscious mind is still very active ..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by MrsMurphy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Q
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by imasong005(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mine happened in my school hostel. It was raining heavily that day, so I decided to just come out and catch a glimpse of the rain dropping on the green grass. And there is this pillar I wanted to rest my body on, but something restrained me, rather a goat just came by, and decided to rob it's body on the pillar, I stood watching the goat, only to discover it was stretching, not knowing that the goat was being electrocuted. It was after the goat died, that I realized if I had rested on the pillar, I would have been electrocuted. I am forever grateful to God for saving me that day.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
MicroBox:
Mine was very long ago..
We went to shagari quarters to fetch water. Me, my brother, some neighbours including JJC skilz (Jenifa's husband) we all went in mummy's car (Abdulrashid 'jjc' mum). When we got down, we brought out all the containers and start fetching water though we really need the water but going that far with ride is actually for the fun of it. While playing around, I went to a corner to pee then here comes this men who handed me sugarcane, the next thing I lost my mind and start following this men we've gone a bit far when I heard my brother called out my name at the top of his voice immediately I regained my memory and the men ran away..
After the incident, I was so scared because I felt helpless and chained immediately I was handed the sugarcane as if something or somebody is guiding me to follow through a path which I couldn't say no to, I just know something is wrong but I couldn't fight it because I have completely lost my memory but my subconscious mind is still very active ..
na God save you....
Re: Share Your Near Death Experience... by Mbkite(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrsMurphy:
Q
Q for Queen Murphy

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex For Just (#24.5m) / Married Men!!! / Secret Exposure,wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband Until They Meet At The Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.