Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen (35573 Views)

"We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2016
It must be so painful and traumatic for this women, May God heal the wound in their heart. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by CXLVII: 10:25am On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin grin

Shameless men! #LowLifers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by TEYA: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2016
modath:

I do not blame the men, it may be wrong but that's the way of the world.

People treat rape victims as pariah forgetting they are victims & will mock their spouse and relatives without considering the impropriety of such actions and how it makes the victims feel worse (probably more than the actual crime)

I pray and hope the women are taken in by NGOs (govt is USELESS) for counselling, rehab and relocation from that community so they don't take the "easy way" out..

As for the animals in human skin called herdsmen, Ecowas terrorists, bandits or whatever anybody chooses to call them, they will never end well, they will be fed to the dogs, their children will be raised by strangers, joy will never locate them!!!!

& anybody (from whatever region) that makes mockery of these already debased and traumatised women will have a long term relationship with joylessnessl!!!

Some things are sacred and off limits. sad
You are a woman yet you do not blame a man that divorced his wife who was raped? Wow!

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by orisa37: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2016
This is War Assisting Indiscipline
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by dermmy(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Igbo men dey make headline these days o. They are popular in indonesia, malaysia UAE , india pakistan. Dem popular for Naija sef. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2016
nduchucks:

Haba Madam, how can you paint these herdsmen with the same broad brush. I submit to you that the vast majority of herdsmen are law abiding, hard working people. Please tone down the rhetoric lest you breed more hatred and racism.

In your dreams. They are all terrorists. As soon as the eyes of our sw brothers open the south will join forces to send them back to futa jalon. Worthless good for nothing animals

1 Like

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So you divorce your wife because of rape?...is it her fault?...which kain shameless men are these?...when she needs you most,you reject her,continue to dey disgrace men!!!

Dont blame this men, its a terrible experience when your wife is raped by an animal, the trauma is difficult to erase, these women never recover.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by dy27(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2016
modath:

People treat rape victims as pariah forgetting they are victims & will mock their spouse and relatives without considering the impropriety of such actions and how it makes the victims feel worse (probably more than the actual crime)

I pray and hope the women are taken in by NGOs (govt is USELESS) for counselling, rehab and relocation from that community so they don't take the "easy way" out..

As for the animals in human skin called herdsmen, Ecowas terrorists, bandits or whatever anybody chooses to call them, they will never end well, they will be fed to the dogs, their children will be raised by strangers, joy will never locate them!!!!

& anybody (from whatever region) that makes mockery of these already debased and traumatised women will have a long term relationship with joylessnessl!!!

You dey vex o my sis.. u yarnwell shocked
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by egedege1(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2016
A man never shy away from his responsibility.
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Thisis2raw(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
So you divorce your wife because of rape?...is it her fault?...which kain shameless men are these?...when she needs you most,you reject her,continue to dey disgrace men!!!
did u even read why dey are divorcing der wives?ur northern brothers has infected dem wit diseases. Guess u didn't see dat cuz of ur bigotry
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Greenbullet(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

As usual it took less than 10comments for you peeps to blame your nightmare, the Yorubas.
Here is the link

http://punchng.com/men-divorce-wives-raped-herdsmen-community-leader/

I'm sure if this report took place in the west you wouldnt need a source to splash your cúm all the thread.
brutality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by rhektor(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Who doesn't know that punch the nation tribune etc are Afonjas newspapers

Whatever doesn't please the OSU Ndigbo will always be termed fake, Afonja, Lie by iPod yoot

Your fathers are divorcing your mother's because herdsmen raped them under their watch you should be more concerned with that than shifting blames on others.
Anyway it's always your ways blaming others for your misfortune.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by tyconcepts(f): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2016
modath:

Gbam!!!

The tigress has spoken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by scholes0(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:
Am an Igbo man and I must say this, any man who neglects his wife because of her rape stigma and possible infection DOES NOT LOVE HIS WIFE, he is also SELFISH and UNCARING.

However, this defenseless nimbo villagers should continue to SPEAK OUT WITHOUT FEAR for their right to security. They shouldn't be like a group of self acclaimed sophisticated ngbatis who still lick the butts of their oppressors.

I just came back from a ban uncalled for...although I successfully passed my intended message across.

These communities are not in Nimbo.
These are other places in Udi LG much further south than Uzo Uwani.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Abagworo(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2016
akinyeleaa:
Those who love Buhari should tell him to caution those herdsmen now so as to avert the impending ethnic crises that is looming over Nigeria. You can't continue to subvert others forever. He might even be consumed as well when the nation goes up in flames.

And to those divorcing their wives,just one question: Was it the woman's fault that she was raped?

Why add salt to their wounds

Most of those things preceded Buhari's emergence hence it has been an inherent national problem which requires everyone's contribution. Stop the lies and blackmail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by moshould(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Selfish men !!!
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by babyfaceafrica: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Thisis2raw:
did u even read why dey are divorcing der wives?ur northern brothers has infected dem wit diseases. Guess u didn't see dat cuz of ur bigotry
noted,swerve!!!
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by modath(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2016
TEYA:

You are a woman yet you do not blame a man that divorced his wife who was raped? Wow!

You probably are still young and looking at the world from rose tinted shades... I'm a bit grown and have become a realistic optimist, what i want the world to be and what it really is are far apart.....The world is cold, cruel and unfair......

I don't support the action but i totally understand, it is the people in the community that won't let their husbands forget the pain.. Any small disagreement, you can be sure, they will be taunted, that's the way people are, thinking otherwise is just practising self deception.

Are you aware that the Punjabi tribe in India actually murder their own family members who are unfortunate enough to be raped? They believe they have brought "dishonor" to themselves and the family name and they subject them to "honor killing"....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Moneytize: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:
Am an Igbo man and I must say this, any man who neglects his wife because of her rape stigma and possible infection DOES NOT LOVE HIS WIFE, he is also SELFISH and UNCARING.

However, this defenseless nimbo villagers should continue to SPEAK OUT WITHOUT FEAR for their right to security. They shouldn't be like a group of self acclaimed sophisticated ngbatis who still lick the butts of their oppressors.

I just came back from a ban uncalled for...although I successfully passed my intended message across.
The sophisticated ones shall continue to be your nightmare. Their name shall not depart from your mouth as they are your lord and superior.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by limeta(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2016
My men yr sins are many
you should go on yr knees to her for not been able to protect her.
In politics you failed you can,t be president.
In yr own land you getting killed wit yr hands up.
yr house is not safe you call yr self a man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by akinyeleaa: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo:

Most of those things preceded Buhari's emergence hence it has been an inherent national problem which requires everyone's contribution. Stop the lies and blackmail.
Very foolish a response. Where's the blackmail?
So, because it precedes Buhari, it is wrong for us to tell him to address it abi?
Didn't ND militancy precede him as well? why is he addressing that one since in your foolish premix, it precedes him?
So, oil is more important than human lives abi?

And to think I always thought you were clever
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by jerryfisher(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
enugu!!!!!
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by nellyelitz(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
Why the herdsmen na They should've at least been raped by normal humans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by modath(f): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
tyconcepts:

Gbam!!!

The tigress has spoken.

Kini yen dun mi gan...imagine those things wey nor dey baff for weeks.. undecided

It's so unfair to the women, then as people are, it's still dem in that community that will still make references to it and never let them & their relatives forget it...Nor be human being again? Uhhhmmm... sad

dy27:

You dey vex o my sis.. u yarnwell shocked

Vex is an understatement!!!! I fit kill dem sef!! Animals! sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Emu4life(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Shey dey said in xtianity nothing lyk DIVORCE? 4 beta 4 worse right? 4 best 4 worst NI? Now i knw dz pple ar JOKERS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by funmijoyb(f): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
SonOfEl:

See cowardice that's knwn with u...I used to think ur people are more courageous than the Afonjas but you have proven to b d weakling link in dis southern part. ..all u knw is to invade people's land and be begging 4 arlms. you better thank d government that is protecting una flatmates with head like lizards otherwise you might have bn chased away for a very long time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by passyhansome(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
MetaHuman:
Chaiiiiii[s]

Fulani don finish dem flat heads finish.

May be they are not praying enough grin

Flat heads and Cowardice.[/s].

What is this entity saying?

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by sweetilicious(f): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I tell you. Its not their faults.I thought one should be there for their spouses anytime and anyday. Become their best friend, share life goals and challenges together, defend each other, pray for the best for each other, and other good stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by CSTR12: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
There is something wrong with that fellow called nduchuks.
btw, these so-called husbands are mad. I won't be surprised if these nitwits are one of those one naijeria mad men in the east.
stupid people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Abagworo(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
akinyeleaa:

Very foolish a response. Where's the blackmail?
So, because it precedes Buhari, it is wrong for us to tell him to address it abi?
Didn't ND militancy precede him as well? why is he addressing that one since in your foolish premix, it precedes him?
So, oil is more important than human lives abi?

And to think I always thought you were clever

I don't have time for parasites like you. FYI my father's village is oil producing and so is my mother's. So stop using oil as a yardstick for argument with me. I guess you are an Igbo man hence you are likely from non-oil producing area. Stop eyeing our oil please and face your village.

The herdsmen involved in crime are like every other African involved in crime. We should all condemn criminals whether from our village or from Venezuela.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by CSTR12: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
funmijoyb:

See cowardice that's knwn with u...I used to think ur people are more courageous than the Afonjas but you have proven to b d weakling link in dis southern part. ..all u knw is to invade people's land and be begging 4 arlms. you better thank d government that is protecting una flatmates with head like lizards otherwise you might have bn chased away for a very long time.
Have yoi ever seen an igbo man beg for alms?
The oba of ife would beg for alms before an average igbo man would. We are not almjiris or agbo sellers.
Re: Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen by Abagworo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Women have really suffered in Nigeria. A man who has failed in his duty to protect his wife now sees divorce as a way out of his cowardice. IMHO the wives should leave such men because the men are useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election / President Buhari Receives Governor Amosun In The State House Today (photos) / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.