Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pogba Passes Medical, To Sign For Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba Passes Medical, To Sign For Manchester United (640 Views)

Officiall: Kylian Mbappe 'passes Medical' Ahead Of Loan Move To PSG / Gylfi Sigurdsson Passes Medical Ahead Of £45m Everton Move / Rudiger Sign For Chelsea Fc For A Fee Of 34m From Roma (massage To Fans & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pogba Passes Medical, To Sign For Manchester United by FTScores: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
Paul Pogba has passed his medical at Manchester United and is hours away from being unveiled as the club's player.
United will now pay Juventus €110m (£93.2m) for the striker who is currently in England.

Pogba secretly flew to Manchester on Monday to be assessed by United’s medical staff despite rumors claiming the striker will remain at Turin.
The midfielder left United for Juventus in 2012 on a free transfer after deemed surplus to requirement under Sir Alex Ferguson.

United are expected to formally announce the transfer on Tuesday with the Frenchman becoming the club’s fourth signing.

José Mourinho's Manchester United has already signed Eric Bailly, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

I honestly don’t know the exact amount of money we have paid for Pogba, though if it is a new world record I don’t think we need to be sad about that. Real Madrid were not sad when they set a new record for Gareth Bale, they were proud." Mou said.

“It is a lot of money of course but football is a crazy industry, and very often what seems expensive now does not seem so bad in three years or so. I know we are getting a very good player and I think United is the perfect club to bring him to the level he wants to be at
."

We want to bring Manchester United to the top again and if you want to be the best player in the world this is the club to join. We have everything to offer him and he is coming because he knows the club and the city and he wants to be a part of the Manchester United project.”

Thanks to deep pockets, Manchester United has been able to hold its weight at the transfer market despite missing out on the upcoming Champions League competition.

Pogba would surely form a formidable partnership alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic who already seems to be a perfect fit at the club.

Source: http://fulltimescores.net/2016/08/08/pogba-passes-medical-sign-manchester-united/

Re: Pogba Passes Medical, To Sign For Manchester United by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is the most hyped player in the history of football
Am not against pogba signing for Man Utd, am against the transfer fee
I don't even see his influence in matches for both club and country
Moreover juve would have still won scudetti without him

2 Likes

Re: Pogba Passes Medical, To Sign For Manchester United by bamirotola: 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mafizo:
This is the most hyped player in the history of football
Am not against pogba signing for Man Utd, am against the transfer fee
I don't even see his influence in matches for both club and country
Moreover juve would have still won scudetti without him

Man you splashed d cash on him because they can afford d price... we made over half d price in a wk on ibramovich jersy sales alone...and i'm sure by now, ibramovich jersey sales alone can buy him....let alone profit for Pogbas jersey....

He's a worldclass player and he's gon fit in into Manutd

Welcome Boy!
Re: Pogba Passes Medical, To Sign For Manchester United by Kenneth10110(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
bamirotola:

Man you splashed d cash on him because they can afford d price... we made over half d price in a wk on ibramovich jersy sales alone...and i'm sure by now, ibramovich jersey sales alone can buy him....let alone profit for Pogbas jersey....

He's a worldclass player and he's gon fit in into Manutd

Welcome Boy!

Man Utd got Ibrahimovic on a free transfer. False is Jersey can't fund Pogba's fee. Even your Legend Paul Scholes said Pogba isn't worth that fee. I mean he his not a striker he doesn't score goals. So what's special in him to worth that much. He was over rated and not better than Toni Kross any day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: AFC Bournemouth 1 – 3 Manchester United [premier League] Highlig / Video: Manchester United 1 – 2 Manchester City (highlights 2016/17) / Arsenal Goalkeeper Petr Cech Wins 2 Guinness World Record Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.