Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Savings Should Be A Must For You - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Savings Should Be A Must For You (458 Views)

How To Develop A Savings Culture / Thread For New Fgn Savings Bonds / In Need Of Investment Ideas For My Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Savings Should Be A Must For You by Rexceedo: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
"Your financial worries diminishes as you accumulates savings."

On seeing this heading, some folks will be like;

"What do I have to do with this- my salary is yet to cover up my spendings let alone thinking about savings"

"It ain't meant for the Low Class like me"

Bro chill, I'll show why you must have a savings plan, irrespective of what you earn. This had been keeping many people in privation and make some chronic debtors.

We will see why even the paltry amount of your salary, wages or business profit is important and can make you financial Secured. Start from somewhere, notwithstanding how little in might be- keep it aside.

It Makes You Independent;

Be you an employee, a Labourer or a business man/woman just relate with this illustration. As an employee, if you find yourself uncomfortable and apathetic with your job. Say it, your boss demoted you, thus violated your employee Right just because you demand an increase of salary. If you have something aside you won't vacillate on which course to follow.

The wellness of your family together with yourself will be guarantee till you find another good job.

Will you take such decision, if you don't have something stashed somewhere(rhetorical)?

It Gives And Restore Peace Of Mind;

You'llbetter concur with me, if you have ever find yourself in situations whereby, your three kids walk up to you to remind you that their Mistress admonished them that they should not come to school if they didn't pay their fees before Monday. And you have just finished scanning through the Ultra Sound report of your pregnant wife, which cites that she'll go into Labor any now.

Alas!

The sum of these two mandatory tasks is more than three-quarter of your salary, wage or earnings.

Which other options are you left with than to lay awake by 1:00am on your bed pondering about a solution- If you have nothing stashed somewhere.
Imagine how unperturb you be if youhave something kept aside.

It masters Misfortune;

Please don't see me as a pessimist, am just trying to digress how important savings are to any circumstances.
If to say, you eventual got sick and wasn't able to go to work and your employer do pay-as-you-work.

What'll be you fate?

What will you do if it persist for say a month?

You can imagine how much your credit card will grow. Even the fear alone of the intensity of your accumulated hospital bill will even exacerbate your state because you ain't secured(no savings).

Parting,

Save as little as you can from what you earn.

Start somewhere; Start today don't wait till tomorrow.

By so doing, your little savings may bethe Little Hen that lays the Golden Eggsin difficulties.

http://www.eaglelike.com/2016/07/why-savings-should-be-must-for-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Naija Landed Properties Acquisition And Documentation Processes. A Call 4help / How To Manage Your Business With Good Accounting Software / Its Time To Be A Winner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.