Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

[kannada] [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Speech In Kannada For Students - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / [kannada] [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Speech In Kannada For Students (1337 Views)

Independence Day 2018 Speech In Kannada For Teachers - 15 August Kannada Speech / [kannada] [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Speech In Kannada For Students / [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Short Speech Lines For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[kannada] [70th] Independence Day 15 August 2016 Speech In Kannada For Students by valentineday20(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
15 August 2016 Kannada Short Speech & 70th Independence Day Speech In Marathi For Students Kids are here. Use these 15 August Marathi Speech Lines and share Independence day Kannada Speech For Students. Now on the occasion of Independence Day students give their best speech and wish their all students and do motivate them. Before the celebration of 15 August,every one make their special DP and Independence Day FB Profile Pics and wish their all Facebook and social buddies. All students of Karnataka states want the Best 15 August Speech In Kannada Language for your school function. Now here i bring 15 August Kannada Short Speech for Students and all Kids. You can use these speech lines and give your motivational speech on your school program. Hope these all lines will helpful for you all buddies. If they really helpful then share this informaation with your all other social buddies.Very big historical day of Indian History is Independence day. Now we all are very near to our Swatantrata Diwas and we want to enjoy this day. Every year on the mid night of 15 August we celebrate our Independence day and wish our all friends and classmates. We all celebrate this day in our school, public places, government offices and one of the main place New Delhi.. Now i am going to present my 70th Independence Day Speech In Kannada. Hope you listen carefully. Here i want to mention some points against to all my friends and teachers.Now here i bring 15 August Kannada Short Speech for Students and all Kids. You can use these speech lines and give your motivational speech on your school program. Hope these all lines will helpful for you all buddies.
See- http://www.15august2017speech.in/2017/02/independence-day-2017-speech-15-august.html

(1) (Reply)

Events Happening In Enugu / Lagos Lounge Opens In Brooklyn, New York; Becomes Favourite Spot For Fun-seekers / Haven Lounge Nominated As Best Club In Ikorodu For The 5th Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.