Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Is Forex Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Forex Real (728 Views)

Is Forex Real? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Forex Real by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2009
I mean can some one make money from forex and how
Re: Is Forex Real by austinefx(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
forex is as real as any other business you can think of.i double the money in my forex account on a monthly bases,that is to say if i have 500 usd in my account at the end of the month i will have 1000usd its true and real and i have proof.call me on 08061574076 or email me on austineedogbo@yahoo.ca
Re: Is Forex Real by Jiggy99: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Poster: YES its real but you have to be very careful and informed before going into the currency market.
Re: Is Forex Real by monopolist: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2009
Forex is Virtual and Forex is Real.

Get the best weapons, traps, shields and shoot your way through the big forest.

Why Virtual ?
There are many hunters (Millions of Investors) in the same forest, you can't see them but you can know how many are shooting at a Target Currency/Pair and there are many stray bullets and arrows flying around day and night so you need to armour yourself. Be fully kitted and be wise.

You've got to know when to enter, walk away and when to run.
You don't sidon kule and count your money when on hot sit cos there will be time enough for counting when the deal is done
Re: Is Forex Real by djungle(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2009
Forex trading is real. I am an investor myself. I started trading about 2 Years ago and have lost more than $6,000. But the good news is that I gained more than I had lost.

Common problems for Forex traders: One of the most common problems facing a forex trader is their inability to really study the market and its trends. If you do not do proper research you cannot succeed in this field. Forex trading requires you to be able to follow the market in order to take advantage of various patterns.
They try to guess rather than research market trends. Sometimes they will even take a chance and invest a large amount of money. If their calculations and information are wrong they will lose big time.
What stops people from Forex trading: What stops many people from Forex trading are the fears of making mistakes and losing their hard earned money. They are under the impression that this is a volatile market and money is lost more readily than it can be made.

Most people do not have much cash in the first place to invest in a business and do not want to risk their hard earned savings. They also feel that it will take a lot of time and research to make any money with forex trading. There is a common fear that the market is saturated and there is no room for newcomers.
This is false as the forex trading market is a very liquid one and allows room for many to make a good living.
Benefits of Forex trading: There are many benefits to forex trading One of them is that in reality it does not take such a long time to do your research and know the market. In fact it will only take a few hours a day.
Once you get the hang of this fascinating business you can make a substantial amount of money and not have to work long hours.

How can your life change by forex trading? When you run your own business by doing forex trading you can make a substantial amount of money. You can work just a few hours and be your own boss.
No more 9-5 slavery in a just over broke job. You will finally be working for yourself and not be using your energy to make someone else rich.

So do not be afraid of the unknown, educate yourself and see exactly how forex trading works. Understand the trends of this volatile market and be sure you deal with reliable sources.

Invest a minimum amount at first, until you get familiar with the ups and downs of the market. Once you gain expertise you can easily make yourself a good living in this exciting field. The most commonly used currencies are; EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF and GBPUSD.
Re: Is Forex Real by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2009
austinefx:

forex is as real as any other business you can think of.i double the money in my forex account on a monthly bases,that is to say if i have 500 usd in my account at the end of the month i will have 1000usd its true and real and i have proof.call me on 08061574076 or email me on austineedogbo@yahoo.ca

Austinefx,

I don't know the method you are using to double your money on a monthly basis but from my experience as a trader, i would advice that you should be very careful with your trading style cos i presume you have only been lucky so far if your claims are genuine.

Well guys, i am not here to start any argument or advert whatsoever but the truth is that forex is very real and very profitable for people who can be very very very very very patient.

Go through my website below to see what i mean.

Toks

(1)

Need Assistance In Starting A Super Market/pharmacy Business / Where Are The Nigerian Chemists/chemical Engineers? / Domicillary Account Needed In Intercontinental Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.