Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj (19548 Views)

Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / I Will Trek Again For Buhari - Hashimu Debunks Rumour / Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by lordkhalifa(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Anasko:
Buharis Trekker Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj

He trek from Lagos to Abuja to celebrate PMB's victory.... And now he's rocking Prado.

This is what he shared on his facebook timeline.

Suleman Hashimu Trekker
Salam, dear families and friends. InshaAllah dis afternooni we will begin our journey (hajj) to the holy land of mecca. Please forgive us if we've made mistakes, pls pray for our safety traveling going, during and comming back, wasalam..

https://m.facebook.com/suleman.hashim.14?v=timeline
see as he dey smile like Christmas goat leading to slaughter house... bull-hari gave him that SUV abi ...

ediot why u no trek from Sokoto to Saudi Arabia so we can feel ur trekking prowess .... anu mpama
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by Gkemz: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2016
If he like, let him trek to Saudi Arabia
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by blazetitov: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Wot is wrong wit u. Must u be negative? This early morning. Smh

An hungryboy is an angryboy! He is permanently negative.

Take note.

1 Like

Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by Oluwabenny: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2016
d guy must be a fulani dullard
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by KingsJohnson(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Is he also going to trek??
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by BoneTackle: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Wot is wrong wit u. Must u be negative? This early morning. Smh
my friend shut up. what's negative about his comment?
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by DeusMagus: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2016
modelmike7:
Wishing you safe trip to and fro.... You trekked a good trek.
Nah.... It was a stupid, clownish, credulous, moronic, worthless, dumb, FRUITLESS, meaningless trek.... He was seeking lame popularity and media attention through the crudest means possible. There was nothing honorable about it....
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by berrystunn(m): 7:54am On Aug 09, 2016
With dollars exchange rate 197 to 1 dollar
Fantastically corrupt govt

Imagine the type of money the Northern will make this period...

They will buy upto one million dollars each with different names, then sale in black market for 400.
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by mynduu44: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2016
He should trek to Saudi Arabia as well, instead of short changing Nigerians with the free dollar shared to them..

How I wish I can give him a Nigerian stone to go with because the stones they use in stoning the devil in Saudi has no effect on d devil..
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by Tobitrueman(m): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
Hypocrisy is when u trek for buhari but u no wan trek go Mecca... grin grin

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by MrHenshaw: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Anasko:
Buharis Trekker Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj

He trek from Lagos to Abuja to celebrate PMB's victory.... And now he's rocking Prado.

This is what he shared on his facebook timeline.

Suleman Hashimu Trekker
Salam, dear families and friends. InshaAllah dis afternooni we will begin our journey (hajj) to the holy land of mecca. Please forgive us if we've made mistakes, pls pray for our safety traveling going, during and comming back, wasalam..

https://m.facebook.com/suleman.hashim.14?v=timeline
I RUSHED D THREAD THINKING HE IS TREKKING TO HAJJ(SAUDI).WHEN DID STANDING INFRONT OF A CAR MEAN BEEN D OWNER?I CELEBRATE WITH HIM THO.....
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by samx4real(m): 7:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Na because of this cow, na him make oga. Buhari subsidize dollar for them... Why he no trek go there?
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by DeusMagus: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Oluwabenny:
d guy must be a fulani dullard
A dullard, maybe.... But not necessarily a Fulani.
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2016
eleojo23:
Exactly. He can trek for Buhari (a mortal man) but cannot trek for God?
Can you imagine? undecided
our God is immortal, invisible, ever lasting God.
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by usba: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

God doesn't require him to trek, In fact in Islam, Muslim are enjoined to take the option that is easier and less stressful. We should remember that the reason why he trek was because he vowed to trek, not for just mere entertainment.
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by DeusMagus: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
He should trek to Saudi Arabia as well, instead of short changing Nigerians with the free dollar shared to them..

How I wish I can give him a Nigerian stone to go with because the stones they use in stoning the devil in Saudi has no effect on d devil..
Perhaps, they've been going there to stone God, calling him the Devil? That would explain a lot, wouldn't it?!
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by icekale: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

lol.. this got me laughing really hard.. grin
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by numericalguy(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2016
You scammed Nigarians with your fake treck.

I pray Allah forgive your evil ways.
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by Sunnycliff(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2016
samento:
You've been supporting the PDP looters all the while what have you to show for it.

Cant you open your eyes to see that looting is taking another dimension in your change party?

With the Likes of Dogara, Saraki, Jibrin, Gbajabiamila, Buratai, Dambazzau, Atiku in APC is this the change you guys supported?
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by tosyno1990(f): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Good for him...will also be there next year.
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by DeusMagus: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Pprovost:
Which one is "pray for our safety" again?

Why should we pray for the safety of those that are going to meet "God"?
cool
How many of them died - I mean GOT KILLED - last year, under the watch of "God"?
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by tetengi4life(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Some go dey say " if na say I no know, I for treck for baba" it's already late

there is no evidence that he is the owner of the Prado. Though he is now looking fatter
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by mohsaaf: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Safe journey bro.I envy uy guy
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by callmebeauty(f): 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016
o ye trekkers; DIAriz God ooooo
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by Thisis2raw(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
PaulIdu:

That's not a Prado though ..any body can fuel any car once you can buy it
did he buy dat car? A dat was dashed to him by his bubu. Please read abt dat car and see it consumption rate of fuel
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by AuroraB(f): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
Pprovost:
Which one is "pray for our safety" again?

Why should we pray for the safety of those that are going to meet "God"?
cool
Mbok, epp me ask am undecided
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Let him trek to hajj and save d money
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Mtchewwwwww.......see his head like unripe agbalumo!!!!
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by daywatcher: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Nigeria is a joke
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by seguno2: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2016
modelmike7:
Wishing you safe trip to and fro.... You trekked a good trek.

That has been duly rewarded with this hajj trip paid for with our subsidised forex at 196.
Zombies and corruption be like bread and butter.
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by timbs001(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2016
The guy actually added the word 'Trekker' to his name on facebook. grin
Re: Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj by louqas: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
The Zombie trekker got rewarded real good,
I won't be surprised if he is hiding behind one of the monikers here, that defends the dullard as if his life depends on it.

I thought you all have been opening threads that claim he is regretting trekking for Buhari.
Useless people . In oshio baba's voice " Go and die "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 83rd Birthday Today / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.