Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger (12240 Views)

Diezani Blasts EFCC: You Lack Understanding About The Powers Of A President / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths In Rivers Burn A Coffin With APC Logo As They Decamp To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2016
What are they even saying i can't get anything from there

1 Like

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by paschal47(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Trut:
Okupe cursed that chronic ZOMBIE grin grin grin
NEMESIS! hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by onatisi(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2016
TippyTop:

Since this man is a diehard Buharist, am thinking this is just a smokescreen to arrest anti Buhari bloggers.

When they start arresting PDP members, they would then use AbuSidiq as an example of Buhari arresting his own. It's all a ploy to arrest PDP bloggers.

Meanwhile, Abusidiq is probably drinking Fura da nono with the presidiot as we speak.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by elmisti(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2016
Tytylion:
I personally support the arrest of unethical bloggers, that would make the have some iota of professional journalism, for e.g Linda Ikeji decides to dizz whoever she wants and get away with.

bros re arrange dat ur statement...arrest unethical bloggers Yes, arrest of unethical bloggers by efcc?

1 Like

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by azimibraun: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Free Abu.... He is a lion you cant tame. He sure will come back harder.
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2016
Good riddance to stewpid nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Achorise: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2016
All this are all political deception of neutrality and of being unbiased.

1 Like

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by kenbee(f): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2016
babanett:

The All Progressives Congress Youth Forum (APYF), on Monday (August 8th, 2016) night accused the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of abusing its powers under the law by sending its operatives to pick up one of the Forum’s founding members, Mr. Abubakar “Abusidiq” Sidiq Usman, on charges of cyberstalking.

A statement released by the EFCC earlier on Monday claimed that Abusidiq was arrested and questioned on offences that allegedly contravene the Cyber Crime Act.

In a statement signed by Olu Onemola, the the National Public Relations Officer of the Forum, the APYF condemned the filing of spurious charges against Abusidiq, stating that if the EFCC’s actions was left unchecked, it could dent the institutional credibility of the financial watchdog and the perception of the adherence to the rule of law of the entire President Muhammadu Buhari-led federal government.

Because he is among the founders of the forum, EFCC will loose credibility.

1 Like

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by kenbee(f): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2016
babanett:

The All Progressives Congress Youth Forum (APYF), on Monday (August 8th, 2016) night accused the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of abusing its powers under the law by sending its operatives to pick up one of the Forum’s founding members, Mr. Abubakar “Abusidiq” Sidiq Usman, on charges of cyberstalking.

A statement released by the EFCC earlier on Monday claimed that Abusidiq was arrested and questioned on offences that allegedly contravene the Cyber Crime Act.

In a statement signed by Olu Onemola, the the National Public Relations Officer of the Forum, the APYF condemned the filing of spurious charges against Abusidiq, stating that if the EFCC’s actions was left unchecked, it could dent the institutional credibility of the financial watchdog and the perception of the adherence to the rule of law of the entire President Muhammadu Buhari-led federal government.

Because he is among the founders of the forum, EFCC will loose credibility.

1 Like

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by TheRealAfonja(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2016
The arrest of that man was stage managed.... It's a way of sending warning notes to the oppositions not to criticize the Buhsri led corrupt regime ... We are in for trouble.
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by dokunbam(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Tytylion:
I personally support the arrest of unethical bloggers, that would make the have some iota of professional journalism, for e.g Linda Ikeji decides to dizz whoever she wants and get away with.

Seconded

Efcc can arrested anymore, just prove yourself thats all

1 Like

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by AfroKnight: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2016
Lalasticlala moved this to the front page without any source, credible or not? Wow. Seun what is happening?
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by general1970: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Bloggers and Financial Crimes Commission (BFCC). When a country is managed by a nonentity people under him act radically. Just a call from brilliant/intelligent commander in chief all these harassment from EFCC will stop and they will apologize publicly for such act. They are just trying to incite fear into Nigerians.
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by uridadole: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Toluwani111:
Welcome to Nigeria where cyberstalking. is a punishable offence while budget padding is a non-punishable offence.

I just want to remind our Leaders that NO MATTER HOW WEALTHY & POWERFUL YOU ARE, YOU'LL ACCOUNT FOR YOUR DEEDS BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD THAT CAN NEVER BE BRIBED

HOW CAN INSTITUTIONS WORK WHEN YOUTH WOULD NOT ALLOW THEM? WE CAN ONLY FOLLOW UP AND KNOW HIS CRIME AS THE REPORT IS ABOUT QUESTIONING. HOW I WISH THIS KIND OF ATTENTION WILL BE GIVEN TO PRIVATE SECTOR WHERE SHARP PRACTICES THAT HAVE UNDERMINED OUR GROWTH ARE UNCHECKED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by tonio2wo: 8:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Op, your headline is wrong!! Use "zombie yoots"
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2016
Tytylion:
he should be sued and not taking laws into their hands
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by MWTH(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2016
Is this an act to confirm the war against corruption? Could this be another distraction by the APC led FG? Budget Padding is slowly dissapearing and the upheaval of Blogger (An APC Member) who destroyed the GEJ led FG with lies is being arrested with APC Youth forum wading into the arrest against their own DOGS? Haba, this drama will continue till 2019. Shikena
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by mattsvibes: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2016
Effc elephant in chains Slaves
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by hopeforcharles(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Trut:
Okupe cursed that chronic ZOMBIE grin grin grin
The guy ma find trouble, him no get proof of allegations, he come dey blast the man, see now they don catch am who go helep him now, unintelligent blogger
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by JimiOgunlola: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2016
The fool should rot in jail abeg. He wanted an Idi Amin presidiot, he got it.
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Who na never see anything. ..... this is the change u clamoured 4.....
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by WebSurfer(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
TippyTop:

Since this man is a diehard Buharist, am thinking this is just a smokescreen to arrest anti Buhari bloggers.

When they start arresting PDP members, they would then use AbuSidiq as an example of Buhari arresting his own. It's all a ploy to arrest PDP bloggers.

Meanwhile, Abusidiq is probably drinking Fura da nono with the presidiot as we speak.
we shall remember this post...
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by NairaMaster1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
So the EFCC has been in order until it touched one of the landlord?
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by MrCork: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
ellacute45:
Hmmm
sad I hope he gets released soon

ok..if u cannnnnot mate wit me as agrreed..can I cooooome on yor hand insted? smiley
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
MrCork:

ok..if u cannnnnot mate wit me as agrreed..can I cooooome on yor hand insted? smiley
Ewwwwwwwww! This is yuck Mrcork
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by MrCork: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ewwwwwwwww! This is yuck Mrcork

...all I ask is one round to mate wit Ellacute45 but the nazi racist belif she rather mate wit white men...when she clearly no am from London and I hav moiney angry
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
MrCork:

...all I ask is one round to mate wit Ellacute45 but the nazi racist belif she rather mate wit white men...when she clearly no am from London and I hav moiney angry
But you said you want to cum on her hand

Pls have you seen layla169?
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by MrCork: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

..cuuum on Ellacite45 hand? Yes I love to..she enjoys such things..
U don't watch blue film?
undecided
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by MrCork: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

..yes Layla is pregnant...she didn't tell u? undecided
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
MrCork:

..yes Layla is pregnant...she didn't tell u? undecided
Pregnant? For whom? When?

No, she didn't tell me. I haven't seen her in ages.
I missed her tho
Re: Press Release Apc Youths To Efcc: You Have No Right To Arrest Blogger by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
MrCork:

..cuuum on Ellacite45 hand? Yes I love to..she enjoys such things..
U don't watch blue film?
undecided
yuck!

God forbid I watch blue film. You forgotten I'm a man of God? And I don't do such immoral things

I'm holy like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima To Represent Tinubu At UN, Russia-Africa Summits / How Do We Eradicate Cultism In Nigeria? / Sanwo-Olu Okays Ijegun Tank Farm Operators' Move To Rebuild Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.