Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Do Police Feel When They Kill People While In Action? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do Police Feel When They Kill People While In Action? (372 Views)

See What Youths Did To The Corpse Of Man Who Killed Many People While Alive(pics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill People Along Makurdi Naka Road (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kill People In Gwaska, Birnin-Gwair, Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Police Feel When They Kill People While In Action? by BizLifeE: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2016
What do cops feel about their first kill in the line of duty?

I know a cop who was a soldier first. He killed 43 people while in the Middle East during Desert Storm.

He remembers their faces, at the moment they realized they were dead. He suffers nightmares.

But he still became a cop after, still puts on that uniform, and yes was once forced to kill a man who was going to shoot another cop.

He does not talk about it until you get so hammered he cant remember it the next morning. and then the whole time he does he is crying and asking if god wil forgive him.

So you tell me how does he feel?

Source: https://www.quora.com/What-do-cops-feel-about-their-first-kill-in-the-line-of-duty

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: How Do Police Feel When They Kill People While In Action? by Ogbulaba(m): 1:03am On Aug 09, 2016
they feel coolthey feel
Re: How Do Police Feel When They Kill People While In Action? by pythonkid(m): 1:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Most of them smokes weed.. They don't feel shit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Handle This? / **must Read** / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.