Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business (1457 Views)

Need Help Starting Up A Cleaning Business Here Lagos. / Who Is Interested In Starting Up A Book Ecommerce Site? / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Ebook4Free(m): 12:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Looking for a partner who is interesed in starting importation business from china..

I already acquire all the ideas on how to buy products right from china and how to sell it quickly with 500% profit but I was stuck on getting capital so if you are interested we can start together.

Aliexpress will only rip off your money when 1Dollar is 400naira here in Nigeria while not buy right from china local market in yaun.. 1¥ yaun is just #50 not even up to that check ->>https://www.google.com/m?q=1yaun+to+naira and make huge profit.

I stay in Ibadan city... contact me on WHATSAPP 09038155716
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Bookiemart01(f): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2016
My dear if you truly have knowledge about importation, you'll know that Google isn't the place to check exchange rates.

Google results and reality are 2 parallel lines.

I am an importer, I have both book knowledge and practical knowledge of importation. .....if you want to excel in this importation thing, you have to leave Google and face the street cos that's where the real info about exchange rate is.

Where do you reside in Ibadan?

Ebook4Free:
Looking for a partner who is interesed in starting importation business from china..

I already acquire all the ideas on how to buy products right from china and how to sell it quickly with 500% profit but I was stuck on getting capital so if you are interested we can start together.

Aliexpress will only rip off your money when 1Dollar is 400naira here in Nigeria while not buy right from china local market in yaun.. 1¥ yaun is just #50 not even up to that check ->>https://www.google.com/m?q=1yaun+to+naira and make huge profit.

I stay in Ibadan city... contact me on WHATSAPP 09038155716

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Ebook4Free(m): 1:11am On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
My dear if you truly have knowledge about importation, you'll know that Google isn't the place to check exchange rates.

Google results and reality are 2 parallel lines.

I am an importer, I have both book knowledge and practical knowledge of importation. .....if you want to excel in this importation thing, you have to leave Google and face the street cos that's where the real info about exchange rate is.

Where do you reside in Ibadan?

Yeah.. that's true but 1yaun to naira is always in the 30¥-50¥

I stay around Olorunsogo express way in ibadan.
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Singapore1(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2016
Ebook4Free:

yuan is 50-60 hian!!! undecided
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Bookiemart01(f): 7:51am On Aug 12, 2016
Please stop deceiving yourself about this 30-50. I buy directly from China and you will never get ¥ for less than 55 now.

Ebook4Free:

Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Bookiemart01(f): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2016
Lol. No mind am

He needs to throw away those old ebooks grin

Singapore1:
yuan is 50-60 hian!!! undecided
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Ebook4Free(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Please stop deceiving yourself about this 30-50. I buy directly from China and you will never get ¥ for less than 55 now.

then show us prove you get it more than 55¥ Chinese agent..
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Ebook4Free(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Lol. No mind am

He needs to throw away those old ebooks grin

did I even ever buy a book on importation business.. Show me your chat with your Chinese agent about the current exchange you get recently.. hunn
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Bookiemart01(f): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2016
I don't use agents, I pat by myself
You and I are not on the same level. ......you are a theory importer who have never imported pin I on the other hand have practical experience.

And when I said "I buy directly from China " I didn't mean I buy ¥, I meant I buy goods directly from China. From manufacturersand I pay them myself

About chat....I don't have to prove jack to you tongue

Check my posts and you'll see I'm not a learner

Ebook4Free:
did I even ever buy a book on importation business.. Show me your chat with your Chinese agent about the current exchange you get recently.. hunn
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Bookiemart01(f): 11:31am On Aug 12, 2016
You and I are not on the same level. ......you are a theory importer who have never imported pin I on the other hand have practical experience.

And when I said "I buy directly from China " I didn't mean I buy ¥, I meant I buy goods directly from China. From manufacturersand I pay them myself

Ebook4Free:
then show us prove you get it more than 55¥ Chinese agent..
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by iamtomi(f): 11:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Aunty bookie...its obvious this dude knows nothing! #30 naira to a ¥ has exposed him already...so pls dnt try nd explain anything to him
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Ebook4Free(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Then who is competing with who.. when you don't know there is never any convertion of yuan to naira because you can never buy yuan from naira same anywhere in the world yet.
You can only convert yuan to dollar then buy in dollar while you pay your manufacturer yourself in yaun.. hmmm I see
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Bookiemart01(f): 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy cheesy
I pay my manufacturers myself both in $ and in ¥. you don't have to believe it but it's the truth tongue

Have you heard of direct payment into seller's Chinese account?
Do you know of Chinese sites that bill in ¥ and that accept Nigerian cards?

Ebook4Free:
Then who is competing with who.. when you don't know there is never any convertion of yuan to naira because you can never buy yuan from naira same anywhere in the world yet.
You can only convert yuan to dollar then buy in dollar while you pay your manufacturer yourself in yaun.. hmmm I see
Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by Ebook4Free(m): 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lol.. you really make me laugh here.. why wont I know how to pay direct

MONEY TRANSFER FROM NIGERIA TO CHINA

1: BANK TT ( TELEGRAPHIOC TRANSFER , DIRECT BANK TRANSFER FROM BANK TO BANK )

Beneficiary bank name : HSBC HONG KONG
Beneficiary name : CHINA WHOLESALE COMMODITY LIMITED
Account no:652-522335-838
BENEFICIARY BANK CODE - 004 ( FOR LOCAL PAYMENTS )
Swift address:HSBCHKHHHKH ( FOR TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFERS )
Bank address: 1 QUEEN'S ROAD CENTRAL , HONG KONG

2: WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER , MONEYGRAM , RIA MONEY TRANSFER ( ALL INFORMATION SAME NOW )
WESTERN UNION

NAME : QIAN
SURNAME : FAN

I pay my Chinese seller direct to his account cooltongue

What's your take on that woman.

Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy
I pay my manufacturers myself both in $ and in ¥. you don't have to believe it but it's the truth tongue

Re: Looking For A Partner Who Is Interesed In Starting up Importation Business by whizqueen(f): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bookiemart01:
cheesy cheesy

please why are you still responding to him?

He's obviously not here to learn undecided
30naira to RMB which year be that

(1) (Reply)

Top 40 Lucrative Good Businesses In Nigeria To Start In 2016 / Energy Saving Bulbs:what You Should Know / blankk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.