Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

This What Mourinho Said As POGBA Signs for A Record Fee - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This What Mourinho Said As POGBA Signs for A Record Fee (518 Views)

Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / What Mourinho Did To Conte Revealed / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This What Mourinho Said As POGBA Signs for A Record Fee by snapatini(m): 2:05am On Aug 09, 2016
United sign Pogba

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Paul Pogba has completed his transfer from Italian club Juventus. Paul joins on a five-year contract, with the option to extend for a further year.
Pogba was signed for a record fee of £89m, subject to increase as a result of add-ons and bonuses.
Paul, 23, has been with Juventus for four seasons, making 124 appearances and scoring 28 goals. He joined the Bianconeri from United in 2012.

The midfielder has been capped by France on 38 occasions, scoring 6 goals and was a member of the recent squad that reached the final of Euro 2016.

Paul Pogba said:

“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can’t wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game.”

José Mourinho said:

“Paul is one of the best players in the world and will be a key part of the United team I want to build here for the future. He is quick, strong, scores goals and reads the game better than many players much older than he is. At 23, he has the chance to make that position his own here over many years. He is young and will continue to improve; he has the chance to be at the heart of this club for the next decade and beyond.”

Re: This What Mourinho Said As POGBA Signs for A Record Fee by snapatini(m): 2:07am On Aug 09, 2016
Now I cant wait for the new premier league season to start fully....yippeee
Re: This What Mourinho Said As POGBA Signs for A Record Fee by jogsman01(m): 4:29am On Aug 09, 2016
i hope we are not wrong on this guy
Re: This What Mourinho Said As POGBA Signs for A Record Fee by Heryorh: 6:04am On Aug 09, 2016
snapatini:
Now I cant wait for the new premier league season to start fully....yippeee
am telling you...

(1) (Reply)

RIO 2016: Usain Bolt Wins 100m Gold / Rio 2016 Olympics: Brazil Thrash Honduras To Qualify For Football Final / Rio 2016 Soccer Final Brazil Vs Nigeria/germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.