Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

BREAKING: Man United Resigns Pogba For £89m World Record Fee - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Man United Resigns Pogba For £89m World Record Fee (450 Views)

Ronaldo: Sell Me For £89m As He Want A Move Away From Real Madrid / Chelsea Signs Morata From Real Madrid For A Club Record Fee Of £70m / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Man United Resigns Pogba For £89m World Record Fee by timmy247x: 2:48am On Aug 09, 2016
Manchester United football club of England have resigned France midfielder, Paul Pogba from Italian giant, Juventus for a world-record breaking transfer fee of £89m.

The resigning of Paul Pogba’s announcement was made just after 00:30 BST, with a glossy video, showing the player, with a red devil marked into his hair, emerging dramatically from the shadows.

Pogba, 23, midfielder joined Juventus in 2012 for £1.5m after former club’s longtime coach, Alex Ferguson couldn’t guarantee the player a starting first-eleven. And returns in grand style after 178 appearances for the Italian champions, scoring 34 goals, and helped the club reach the 2015 Champions League final.

Manchester United is expected to pay Juventus, €105m for Pogba, plus €5m euros (£4.5m) in performance-related bonuses and other costs. The deal surpasses that of Gareth Bale’s £85m move to Real Madrid from Tottenham in 2013 as the biggest transfer deal in history.

“I am delighted to rejoin United. It has always been a club with a special place in my heart and I am really looking forward to working with José Mourinho. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Juventus and have some fantastic memories of a great club with players that I count as friends. But I feel the time is right to go back to Old Trafford. I always enjoyed playing in front of the fans and can’t wait to make my contribution to the team. This is the right club for me to achieve everything I hope to in the game.” Said Pogba..............http://nextnewslive.com/breaking-man-united-resigns-pogba-for-89m-world-record-fee/
Re: BREAKING: Man United Resigns Pogba For £89m World Record Fee by Dabigbroda(m): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2016
ok
Re: BREAKING: Man United Resigns Pogba For £89m World Record Fee by unitysheart(m): 2:57am On Aug 09, 2016
I hope He will really justify the pay.
Re: BREAKING: Man United Resigns Pogba For £89m World Record Fee by timmy247x: 3:25am On Aug 09, 2016
unitysheart:
I hope He will really justify the pay.

We sincerely hope so grin

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea To Submit £30m Bid For Milan Defender Alessio Romagnoli / 11-year-old Ekiti Table Tennis Player Set For Morocco Championship / China To Host World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.