Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] (56555 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo Visits White House In Washington DC, Poses With Trump Statue / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Loved Up In Washington DC / Tania Omotayo Twerking On A Yacht In Greece [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by meltiplexer: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2016
Good for her doing what she known how to do best,can wait for new season to start fully.making money with my naijabet online account,Naijabet man say so
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Landloard01(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2016
ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by CXLVII: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2016
Having a strong feeling am going to end-up marrying Tiwa. I just feel am the only one on Earth that can take care of her
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by gurunlocker: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2016
How person go put that wiper for eyes and follow me..... See make up
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Section8(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2016
As a sheerful giver grincheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by dakkayode(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2016
This planet has turn another thing.. Search light on for another planet, need to raise my kids in a better planet

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Ryocaj(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2016
E no fit freak Tee Billz na... e don knack d kitty tire... e go freak only d guys wey me va reach there... excluding doz Tee listed sha... lol..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Is your own yansh white
dubemnaija:
See her black nyash

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Lilimax(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2016
No control...!
It pays to be a woman under authority embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by ademidedavid(f): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2016
TEEBILLZ BE LIKE...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by yelebani: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2016
shameful act i will show dis video to her son when he grows

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
This is not the only way you can sell your music tell Vicky too ...

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by ring7(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Beyonce no Dee use Handkerchief ooo,Tiwa face uhas another color why her hands has another.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by denitro(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2016
ye children of Hell
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Appareil(m): 11:42am On Aug 09, 2016
holicalpha:
I Pity her son

She isn't fit to be a mother,i guess that's why she wanted out of the marriage to be free to do whatever she wants.

Profession or not,this is not how mothers should behave.

Oh Lord don't send a Hoe as a wife to me.
Amen son!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Respect55(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2016
Something keeps telling me dat Tiwa is the problem with her broken home.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Bukybabe(f): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
dubemnaija:
See her black nyash

Are you expecting a fair yansh..which kain colour of yansh she for get if no be black.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by densiks: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2016
Ichabod lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by techsparkhub: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
How To Resume / Fix Failed Or Expired Download In Uc Browser
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-resume-fix-failed-or-expired.html

How To Create Whatsapp Group Invitation Link And Let Users Join Group By Themselves
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-create-whatsapp-group-invitation.html

How to Disable or Enable the Startup Sound in Windows 7 or Windows 8
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-disable-or-enable-startup-sound.html

Join techsparkhub.com II whatsapp group click
https:///0aaRy30vch429mLZvevQu5
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Donmulti: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
suzan404:
teebillz right nowundecided

say wetin happen?
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Emmysteve(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Mavins first lady and ROC Nation star, Tiwa Savage during a stage performance at her Red Tour in Washington DC gaveongside, celebrity dancer Kaffy and rounded up the thrilling act with her Twerking... Iya Jam Jam sure knows how to work it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihQz1w4fhoo

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/tiwa-savage-twerking-on-stage-in.html?m=1

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by BrOwnSuga3: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Na Now the hustle start grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by dilini(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Eversince Tiwa burst into limelight with her songs I've never been a fan though I've admired her tenacity and boldness to aiming at what she so desired in life and it's paying her well but on the contrary I'm afraid the path she's towing right now after signing for Jay Z's Roc' Nation breeds uncertainties. I know for sure they've already initiated her into their cult with the help of the Doro Crooner cum master and with time she'll be as wide and badt as Rihanna, Katy Perry, Beyonce, etc. She might be turned into a demi-god that will be worshipped by her fans drawing plenty of votes, likes, applause and approval from gullible music lovers. Time will surely tell. Once in it's difficult to come out and once you try to do then you'll do the time 6ft under. If it's a lie go ask 2pac...

My 2cents sha....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Donmulti:

say wetin happen?
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by passyhansome(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
So you can twerk like this, you should have kept your home with it now

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by hardbody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
CXLVII:
Having a strong feeling am going to end-up marrying Tiwa. I just feel am the only one on Earth that can take care of her

And I told you to tell me in good time before you exhaust your drugs. See the result now that you have missed only one dose. Now go inside, lie down and don't come out, I will see your doctor shortly. I assure you that you will be fine after now.
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by curatorX: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by kingofthejungle(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adele only needed to sit down and sing all these mumu musicians with their flat yansh

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by CXLVII: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
hardbody:

And I told you to tell me in good time before you exhaust your drugs. See the result now that you have missed only one dose. Now go inside, lie down and don't come out, I will see your doctor shortly. I assure you that you will be fine after now.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by MistaBabz: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sijo01:
Nairaland fp=bresses and nyashes
I tire oo, why won't they hit 3 million topics?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO] by Shym3xx: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Trash, ratchet, and unattractive. This heifer always try too hard, despite having zero talent.

Isn't she like 40 now?

Anyway, I don't know why these trashy and noise-making Afro-junk artists always like to bite the great Fela Kuti, while staining his image and the greatness of his artistry at the same time. How about perform ya trashy tunes and leave Fela Kuti out of it?

I thought she's famous...how come she's performing in a club, to a crowd that look 100% black (Nigerians and Africans)? In music, no majority white people, no fame. They're the ones who buy music and go to concerts due to their income level cos they have that luxury. But once it's only nyggahs (especially only nyggahs from ya country) that attend ya shows - then you're an underground bum still on the come-up. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty Steps Out For An Event In Asaba - Photos / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Step Out Together For Patoranking's Album Listening Party / Toyin Abraham Leads EndSARS Protest In Ibadan After Being Criticized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.