Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area (40384 Views)

A Notorious Kidnapper Nnadi Daniel Arrested By Police In Enugu / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / Aljazeera Journalist Interviews "Black Devil" A Notorious Pirate In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Niyinficient(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hypocrisy is wen u write despoil as molest but won't write rapist as molestist.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Zinnywise(f): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
prahcetomi:
Dem go break Dis one blokus today

Hahahahahahahahah seriously he is in a big trouble, so na so my guy take lost the thing oooooo.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by BasharMaaji: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
He deserves to b burn.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by glossy6(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
These Kano people are a strange lot.

This is a town where they are quick to behead a woman, who was rumored to have messed with the Quran, but are lenient with somebody caught in the act molesting.

Talk of double standards.

Maybe na infidels he dey rape kiss

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Though am not in support of assault but let's face the fact how many well dressed people are being molested on the streets some pple will wear come and see and hit the road now I want to ask you what's goes on ur mind the very moment u put on those skimpy clothes is it not to attract now someone that has gathered ant infested wood is afraid of lizards coming to dine in his house. Learn to cover up ur unclothedness and these stories would reduce. #teamcoveritup.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by tochman(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
kingabdull:
A Notorious Rapist Was Caught This Early Morning In My Area (video) (pictures)

Gud morning all

The early hour of this Tuesday morning around 4:20 a notorious rapist that has been disturbing my area yankaba by Badawa layout in Kano, for some time now was caught by the vigilante group and tied to a poll after the wife of the owner of the house he entered raised alarm.

Bellow is the pictures of the notorious rapist

Really I am very familiar with yankaba and badawa. That's where I was born and grew up. I sure miss kano state

1 Like

Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Tufit28: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
feldido:
Send him to the land where there are 72 virgins

oboi na enjoyment till eternity be dat oo
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by Einl(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Say no to rape.

What's exactly the problem with this forum ? Na r -a-p-e I type they censor am automatically to molest. So r a p e is a word that deserves to be censored again? Na wa oh.

Even the word c o i t u s is censored. N a k e d as well. Dumb.
Re: A Notorious Rapist Was Caught In Yankaba, Kano, This Early Morning In My Area by billyG(m): 2:09am On Aug 10, 2016
KAI!this RAPE of a thing is getting too much ooo!I recommend d promotion of Flesh lights,dolls,or hand job to release pentup sexual tension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Collapsed In Owerri Over Hunger Is At It Again, How He Scams People / Policeman And LASTMA Spotted Fighting In Lekki (Photos & Video) / A Lie I Told 3 Years Ago Is Starting To Hunt Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.