Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

ITS DONE! Paul Pogba Signs For Manchester United - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / ITS DONE! Paul Pogba Signs For Manchester United (820 Views)

How Pogba's Transfer To Manchester United Truly Happened In 10 Pictures / Paul Pogba Passes His Medical At Manchester United / Paul Pogba Arrives Manchester United For Medical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ITS DONE! Paul Pogba Signs For Manchester United by joeace2020(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2016
As a United fan, i am very excited grin grin

Manchester United have completed the world-record £100million (According to the lying daily mail) signing of Paul Pogba.

The world's most in-demand midfield talent arrives from Juventus, rejoining the club that he left for next to nothing in 2012.

Pogba, 23, is expected to wear the No 6 shirt and has signed a bumper £290,000-per-week, five-year contract to work under Jose Mourinho. There is also the option to extend for a further year.

Manager Jose Mourinho praised Pogba and believes he will prove a big hit on his return to the club, adding: 'Paul is one of the best players in the world and will be a key part of the United team I want to build here for the future. He is quick, strong, scores goals and reads the game better than many players much older than he is.

TOP 10 BIGGEST TRANSFERS

Paul Pogba - Juventus to Man United £100m ( £89m on Sky Sports)

Gareth Bale - Tottenham to Real Madrid £86m

Cristiano Ronaldo - Man United to Real Madrid £80m

Gonzalo Higuain - Napoli to Juventus £76m

Neymar - Santos to Barcelona £72m

Luis Suarez - Liverpool to Barcelona £63m

James Rodriguez - Monaco to Real Madrid £60m

Angel di Maria - Real Madrid to Man United £60m

Kaka - Milan to Real Madrid £56m

Kevin De Bruyne - Wolfsburg to Man City £55m

'At 23, he has the chance to make that position his own here over many years. He is young and will continue to improve; he has the chance to be at the heart of this club for the next decade and beyond.'

Pogba posted on his Instagram account: ‘Leaving Manchester when I was 18 was a mutual decision between the club and me and the right thing to do at that moment. Now it's time to go back and forward, Old Trafford here I come!

‘My deepest respect to the clubs who considered having me.

‘Juventus will always be a part of me and I will always miss, love and be grateful to the club, the team and especially the supporters. I hope you can respect my decision. The most beautiful part of friendship is to understand and be understood.

‘It is difficult to explain so much in a few lines but I made a decision guided by my heart and nothing else.

‘This transfer took so long because it was a huge decision and involved lots of thinking and work. The wait was as annoying to me as it was to you.

‘To all supporters who wrote on my pages about transfer rumours, I have read you all and thank you for the passionate messages. My apologies for not responding before, by law I could not talk.’

Re: ITS DONE! Paul Pogba Signs For Manchester United by Mayor21(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2016
Pogback Man utd will be so strong this season
Re: ITS DONE! Paul Pogba Signs For Manchester United by joeace2020(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2016
Mayor21:
Pogback
Man utd will be so strong this season

He will be a menace to all the teams with his pace, power, stamina, skills and long range shots...GGMU!!!
Re: ITS DONE! Paul Pogba Signs For Manchester United by joeace2020(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Re: ITS DONE! Paul Pogba Signs For Manchester United by TDonald: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2016
Welcome back #Pogback...... tho i am no supporter of United..... But these type of signings is what the Premier League needs

Meanwhile checkout Ass-nals latest recruit grin grin

1 Like

Re: ITS DONE! Paul Pogba Signs For Manchester United by joeace2020(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2016
TDonald:
Welcome back #Pogback...... tho i am no supporter of United..... But these type of signings is what the Premier League needs

Meanwhile checkout Ass-nals latest recruit grin grin

Lol.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should Scolari Go? / Daniel Sturridge Signs For Chelsea / Bolton Wanderers Vs Liverpool [0 - 1] On Sunday 31st October 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.