Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Watch Paul Pogba First Exclusive Interview At Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch Paul Pogba First Exclusive Interview At Manchester United (322 Views)

Enyimba FC Throws Shade At Manchester United After UCL Ouster / Nigeria May Lose Two Brothers At Manchester City To England / What Next For Kelechi Iheanacho At Manchester City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Paul Pogba First Exclusive Interview At Manchester United by curatorX: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2016
Paul Pogba has given his first interview since returning to Manchester United in a world-record £89million transfer.

United confirmed the Frenchman's arrival in the early hours of Tuesday morning, ending the most high-profile transfer saga of the summer.

He's signed a five-year contract with the option of a further year.

Watch his first Interview and also Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXmh-fCG1Q

TRANSCRIPT:
(How do describe your feelings) I can't describe it. It's like coming home. Coming back to Carrington is like I've been on a long holiday.
(Why have you come back) I think it is destiny. My mum said I would come back here you know? I didn't finish what I started, and I came here to finish it. Your mum is always right! She was right this time!

(How do you feel being the most expensive player) I only thin about the pitch. I want to be the best. I want to win titles. That's why I'm here, I want to be the best, and this club has to win titles, to win things, to win big things. I'm just ready to go and work on that and just kill it!

(A mad summer, Euro's in France, and then this transfer) There was a bit of sadness losing the final at home. BUt now I'm back home. It's crazy, it's really crazy, I can't explain. I can't wait to start.

(What's it like coming back since you were 17 here) Now I'm older! I'm bigger, I'm taller. It's like coming home. I was meant to come back here, I feel this. I always feel it in my heart, and I'm so happy.

(How are you different) I've got more experience. I've won Titles. I've played with big players. I've not come back from an academy. I've come back as an adult, with experience.

Watch the exclusive interview here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXmh-fCG1Q

CREDITS: MANUTD TV

CC: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Returns To National Team (read Detail) / Video: Watch Senate President Bukola Saraki, Playing Football / Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.