Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. (514 Views)

Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Kechi Okwuchi On A Thank You Visit To Shell For Sponsoring Her Burn Treatment / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by truth12(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2016
Nairaland increases with 1000 topics everyday. Abeg wetin we dey post ? cos i dont think i read up to a thousand updates everyday. SO, WHAT MAKES YOU VISIT NAIRALAND, AND YOUR FAVOURITE MEMBER.

IVISIT NAIRALAND TO READ HILLARIOUS COMMENTS, CHECK NAMES, AND SEE THE LATEST NICKNAME OUR PRESIDENT GETS EVERYDAY.

FAVOURITE MEMBER IS LADY F
Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by ogorwyne(f): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Apart from reading stuffs on Nl, the razz nature of those in Romance section keeps making me visit.
funny and hilarious comments in there.

Favorite member; Smellymouth

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by Raydos: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2016
Every Comment Makes Me Laugh Hard!

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by Tolexander: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2016
catch fun here mehn, cos I ain't taking anything here so serious jare!

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by ministeriallist: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2016
I dey like name-checking. Especially, when the east and west they fire each other.
It's always fun reading intelligent and funny comments.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by Smellymouth: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2016
ogorwyne:
Apart from reading stuffs on Nl, the razz nature of those in Romance section keeps making me visit.
funny and hilarious comments in there.

Favorite member; Smellymouth

Bubu of laive.. kiss kiss

Thanks hun..

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by tameera(f): 10:10am On Aug 09, 2016
To read hilarious comments

I loveeee the Family section because that's where you read real life situations and learn from their experiences...

I've got so many favorites on there....
I look forward to seeing/reading their comments all the time.. they are: crackhaus, cococandy, ifyalways, onegai, thorpido, etc can't remember 'em all right now!!

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by truth12(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2016
Tolexander:
catch fun here mehn, cos I ain't taking anything here so serious jare!

Nairaland and fake news na 5&6 ....... LMAO!!
Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by chachanga: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2016
[b]Nairaland's front-row seats to the mad parade that Naija's fast becoming on a daily basis grin.

From the productive sections like Agric, Biz, Building etc to the crazy Crime stories. Then, the Religious folks bashing the hell of each other's ideologies, one-step closer to e-annihilation daily undecided.
Romance for all sorts of Nollywood-yarns & stolen scripts grin [Copyright will soon catch u pipu, eh?];
Family, yeah serious people trying to make a go of their relationships...i like that wink.
Politics? I don't like those ninnies...most often degenerate to tribal name-calling on every thread angry...everybody wth a lost spoon, bf or tee-shirt goes there to whine abt govt, past present...almost no way-4ward everytime!
As for the dark corners of Romance...ah, I "fittn't" go there lipsrsealed. i still need my eyes...the things fellas post up there will make Medusa blush & hold her wrapper very-very tight shocked, even with 2-bodyguards close by; na real Naija ruff-ryderz den grin!
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Visit Nairaland Apart From Reading News Updates. by crackhaus: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks for the nod tameera, much appreciated. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Look At Tweet A Nigerian Comedian Sent To President Buhari / Junior Pope Odonwodo, Shares Lovely Pre-delivery Photos Of His Wife / Jidenna Speaks Pidgin With Donjazzy. “how We Go Take Connect When I Land Naija?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.