Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari (1279 Views)

EFCC Invites Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (Photo) / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by Artib(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2016
– Presidency has denied claims by former
chairman of the House of Representatives
committee on Appropriation, Hon. Abdulmumin
Jibrin that he has been blocked from meeting with
President Muhammadu Buhari
– Kawu-Sumaila a legislative aide to Buhari said
there had “never” been a time Jibrin requested
through his office to see Buhari that he was denied
access.

The Presidency has denied claims by former
chairman of the House of Representatives
committee on Appropriation that he has been
bloocked from meeting with President Muhammadu
Buhari over the alleged budget padding.
The presidency said Mr Jibrin is attempting to drag
the President into the budget padding allegations
adding that Jibrin should know the “protocol” on
how to see Buhari.
Reacting, the SSA to President Buhari Kawu-
Sumaila said there had “never” been a time Jibrin
requested through his office to see Buhari that he
was denied access.
He said, “The way he has been going about this
issue is unfortunate. He is dragging the names of
innocent people into it.
“He has not approached me that he wants to see
the President. If he makes a request, I will facilitate
it for him. He knows the protocol.”
Commenting on his role in Dogara’s meeting with
Buhari, Kawu-Sumaila said he only acted as a
facilitator stressing that he neither participated in
the meeting nor knew the outcome.
“When the Speaker wanted to see Mr. President, he
told me. I did my part to facilitate it. I was waiting at
the office while they met. I was not at the meeting
with them.
“It was after the meeting ended and the Speaker
came out that I saw him off. The same thing would
have happened if Jibrin requested to see the
President.”
Meanwhile, former Speaker of House of
Representatives now Sokoto state Governor, Alhaji
Aminu Tambuwal is believed to have thrown his
weight behind embattled Speaker of the House of
Representatives, Yakubu Dogara
as he battles accusation of padding the 2016
budget.
Tambuwal who is the immediate ex-Speaker of the
House remains one of the Speakers in Nigeria
without any corruption scandal.
Also, Advocacy for Integrity and Economic
Development (AIED), has described as despicable
and a rape on the fight against corruption the recent
directive from the ruling All Progressives Congress
against Hon Abdulmumin Jibri
n barring him from making further public
communication on the corruption issues currently
ravaging the house.

www.naij.com./920868-padding-presidency-slaps-abdulmumin-jibrin-buhari.html?">https://https-www.naij.com./920868-padding-presidency-slaps-abdulmumin-jibrin-buhari.html?
Re: Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by legwa10(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Do we really have a constitution in diz coun3
Re: Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by DIKEnaWAR: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2016
I knew this guy is alone and would continue alone till he's totally buried.

He should have asked Dino Melaye about this type of fight. It takes gangsterism, agbero and street credibility to bounce back after this fight. Jubril lacks them. He is just full of empty noise.

This is not a fight you win on twitter or by churning documents. Those on twitter know he is equally guilty like those he is accusing. They are only urging him on so as to bring down the entire scam called National Assembly with him in tow.

I will advise him to go back to his constituency and start campaigning for a different office in 2019, by lying to the gullible about his stewardship in the House. He shouldn't forget to give, freely, a substantial part of the loot he had been accumulating.

If the House reconvenes now, they will refer his matter to the Ethics committee, suspend him and refuse to pay him till the life of this 8th House ends. If he goes to Court, they will have the more reason to say the issue is subjudice and his suspension will remian till whenever.

His allegations is an allegation against all politicians, former and present; in the Legislature or Executive. He just opened the pandora's box. They will not let him rest, till he is finished.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
If the president want to show that he didnt block jubril acesss to him,he should call for the arrest and prosecution of those involve in the budget padding scandal.

1 Like

Re: Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by Oksman(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
See the president for what? why should he involve the president in his malfeasance? did he inform him before they padded the budget? a beg cross the river with the canoe you just bought for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by Artib(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
legwa10:
Do we really have a constitution in diz coun3
yes, Bro. we've written constitution full of loopholes. The politicians and legislators manipulate it as they want.
Re: Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by Descartes: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
APC is a fraud
Re: Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by onyepapa(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Buhari has always been a padding thief and will die a pad thief!! fvck him
Re: Padding: Presidency Slaps Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Buhari by double0seven(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
I believe Jibril. If the Presidency wants to prove that Jibril is lying, why don't they just now give him an invite to come and have a meeting with the President.

Who is an idiot?

You are saying noone refused him, but even presently you are not offering him a chance to meet with the man on a matter which is apparent the most important right now when it comes to corruption.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Cant Sleep Without Eating My Vagina / President Buhari Angry Over Iphone 7 Launch. Funny Photo. / Reno Omokri Definition Of APC’s Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.