Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Pogba, Ibra, Mkhitaryan - Mourinho Must Win Title After £160m Man Utd Spending S - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba, Ibra, Mkhitaryan - Mourinho Must Win Title After £160m Man Utd Spending S (414 Views)

Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) / Ahmed Musa Bags 'Jagaban' Chieftaincy Title After Marrying Another Wife. Photos / Enugu Rangers Wins First NPFL Title After 32 Years [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pogba, Ibra, Mkhitaryan - Mourinho Must Win Title After £160m Man Utd Spending S by jerupil: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2016
The Portuguese has spoken of his thirst to win, now talk must become action after spending a huge amount of the club's money in this summer's market on marquee additions

Jose Mourinho was careful not to set the specific target of a Premier League title when he spoke to the press for the first time as Manchester United manager in early July, but there was a very clear message all the same.

“It would be easy to focus on the last three years, on the fact we haven’t qualified for the Champions League and so on, and it would be pragmatic to say ‘Let’s get back to the Champions League’, ‘Let’s try to get to the top four’, ‘Let’s win the Europa League’. I like to be more aggressive, and to be more aggressive is to say we want to win. And all I want is to win.”... <<< read more >>> www.sportblitznews.com

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Sign Goalkeeper Claudio Bravo / Dalung Don Beg Me – Siasia ON / Heartland Vs Plateau United The World Need To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.