Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Employee Tight Corner - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employee Tight Corner (403 Views)

Employee Salary Analyses In Nigeria For 2017 / Why You Should Be An Employee / Relocation Allowance For New Employee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employee Tight Corner by astroconsultss: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
I'm a Youth Corper with 2 months to go, I am currently working at I.T support company in Lagos. The PPA NYSC assigned to me at the beginning of my service year made it clear they won't be able to pay me, I don't need to be coming everyday but guaranteed that I can be coming over to collect my signed clearance letter. Without being told I set out for another job that would pay me rather than sit out the service year at home, so I got an I.T company that wants to pay 30k with the retention clause after service based on my value to the company.

Work started and they paid me timely the first 3 months, since then I have not being paid and they i have not being offered any explanation for this. Everyday, they continuously withdraw my duties by having me teach a staff on ground (obviously digging my own grave).

I spend 12K coming here monthly, I collect 19,800 from the government has allowance, so technically I come here with my own money to come and teach there staff what I know so far at their company.

I'm lost please HELP
Re: Employee Tight Corner by Maya4eva: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2016
I'm certain you can see the handwriting on the wall. What else do you need advice for? Simply look for another organisation you can work with and earn value. You can see you aren't being appreciated there for unknown reasons. Why stay? What are you benefitting there? The company is simply using you....free trainer for their trainee staff. Use your tongue to count your teeth.#mytwokobo#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Interview Tips For All Nairalanders : Climaxbox / Pls I Need Secretarial Or Office Work In Abuja / Online Marketer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.