Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. (2478 Views)

Kittens For Sale (3k)negotiable (pictures attached) / Kittens For Sale:2k Each / Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 11:33am On Aug 09, 2016
The kittens are good enough to go now. If you already booked ,call me to fix when u are coming to get them, and if you are interested call me and let's talk. You can start gettn dem from this week end till next week saturday , I am traveling soon. And to those who booked already, if you're no longer interested let me know ,so I can sell to someone else. Thanks and may God bless and enrich yall.

U can reach me on 08182485563. Adjovi bringing u d best of service wink
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2016
Here are pinshors taken right now.

Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Here is bambi with her emerald light blue eyes

Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 11:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Gender checked. 3 females and 2 males.

2 booked 3 more to gocheesy
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by maballack(m): 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Interested
when would it be ready
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
maballack:
Interested when would it be ready

5 more weeks to go.
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
3 down. 2 more left.
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
The kittens are doing fine and in good condition. Picture taken today, 4weeks more.

Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
3/2 more weeks to go. Only two left please. If you are still interested order for one now.
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by maballack(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
have you reserved mine ?
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2016
maballack:
have you reserved mine ?

Yes I have......to those still interested, I have only one left now o. Others will have to wait till mid november.
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by DeLioncourt: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
adjoviomole:
My cute kitten (kiki) just gave birth to 5kittens. They are still very lil,I can't check der gender now. They will be ready to go in six (6) weeks time. U can place ur order now, ppl av been calling, only d serious minded will get dem.

I also av a foreign kitten (bambi) she's almost all white with lil perch of black. She's got mild blue n grey emerald eyes. She's not for sale anyways tongue cheesy

U can reach me on 08182485563. Adjovi bringing u d best of service grin

hello brother, got any left?
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
DeLioncourt:

hello brother, got any left?

Yes its still available.
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
Aiit pals. All the kittens have been taken. As for the buyers next week is d last week b4 dey are weaned. So from the 1st week of september u can come to get them. If u don't come within that week it will be sold to someone else. I may keep for u if u have a cogent reason. Thanks I am adjovi once again giving u the best services u can get.
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by DeLioncourt: 2:06am On Aug 27, 2016
adjoviomole:

Yes its still available.

Alright. I'll call you
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Alright. I'll call you

Kk
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by Ryder101: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2016
adjoviomole:
Gender checked. 3 females and 2 males.

2 booked 3 more to gocheesy

Pls. Are they still available
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ryder101:

Pls. Are they still available

Yes
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by maballack(m): 12:22am On Sep 03, 2016
when are we picking up , like earlier mentioned am living at Ajah lagos so we should talk modalities on payment and delivery
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
maballack:
when are we picking up , like earlier mentioned am living at Ajah lagos so we should talk modalities on payment and delivery

Just give a call. Let's talk.
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
To those planning on coming this weekend, I already said I would be traveling on saturday. I will be back by monday or Tuesday. So till next week. Stay blessed.
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by maballack(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
@Adjoviomole

Sorry i couldnt keep in touch i have not been around , is it possible to have it delivered to Ajah as i am not familiar with the mainland , if so , let me know the total cost and everything so i can see about getting it today possibly , got back yesterday to lagos
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
maballack:
@Adjoviomole

Sorry i couldnt keep in touch i have not been around , is it possible to have it delivered to Ajah as i am not familiar with the mainland , if so , let me know the total cost and everything so i can see about getting it today possibly , got back yesterday to lagos

How about tmw. I just got back from an overnite practice. Call me or text me how to get to your side. You will pay for delivery and I will bring it.

U asked for a female shey. Just text me the details of what you requested for and ur location. Thanks
Re: Kittens For Sale 5k(negotiable) Kittens Are ready to go now. by adjoviomole(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2016
I have two more. Male and female. Buzz me if ur still interested. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Names You Call Your Pet? / Yoruba Dogs & Ijebu Garri / Pedigree South African Boerboel Male Available For Stud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.